Joining

Prologue

"Bluefur!" a golden colored tom called.

"Yes, Sunstar?" Bluefur replied.

"I want you to take Rosetail and Thrushpelt with you to look for kittypets in ThunderClan territory," he answered gesturing his head toward two warriors who were sunning themselves in rhe center of camp.

Bluefur sighed, why did he have to choose those warriors?

"Yes, Sunstar." she said with a curt nod. Bluefur turned towards the sunning warriors. Rosetail let out a merrow of satisfaction.

"Have you come to confess your love for Thrushpelt?"

Both Bluefur and Thrushpelt gave her a quick glare.

"What brings you here, Bluefur?" Thrushpelt asked.

"We are going kittypet hunting," Bluefur joked, "On Sunstar's command!"

Rosetail looked with a grumpy face at her leader, "Why can't he send Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw with you? They both hate kittypets."

"Thistleclaw is rough." Bluefur explained, "He would kill a kittypet,"

Rosetail sighed and heaved herself up

"Fine, as long as you two get some time together," she said,  ending with a smirk.

Bluefur hissed in a grumpy tone and followed Rosetail, she turned to see Thrushpelt following her as well.

The three warriors traveled through the forest winding through trees.

Rosetail ran ahead of Thrushpelt and Bluefur. Probably hoping Thrushpelt and I will bond.

Bluefur smelled Rosetail approaching them and, sure enough, Rosetail burst through the bushes, panting.

"Kittypet scent! This way!" she turned and raced through the forest again.

Once they found the kittypet, Bluefur noted that it was only a kit.

"Hi!" he exclaimed.

Rosetail looked at Bluefur and back at the kittypet, "Hey, little guy, I am-"

"I am not little!" he interrupted.

"Sorry. Anyway, my name is Rosetail," Rosetail flicked her tail to Bluefur and Thrushpelt, "and this is Thrushpelt and Bluefur. We are from ThunderClan."

"ThunderClan! You must be wild cats!" he exclaimed.

Bluefur nodded, "Why are you so far from home?"

"I ran away, the forest is much nicer!" he said.

Thrushpelt stepped to Bluefur's side,

"What is your name?"

"Tiny!"

Bluefur leaned over to Thrushpelt and whispered, "We should take him to camp."

"With Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw around? Never!"

"Let's take off his collar and say we found him with his dying mother,"

Thrushpelt leaned away and pinned the kit down, "Hold still,"

Thrushpelt began to chew through Tiny's collar, soon after, he broke through.

"Let's bring him back now,"

Rosetail guided the kit with them back to camp.

When they arrived back at camp they ignored all the worried stares from other warriors and headed straight toward where Tawnyspots and Sunstar were sharing a vole. Sunstar looked up with a very puzzled face. Rosetail jerked her head toward the leaders den.