Chapter 5

**Nessa POV**

When I got home all I could think about was Isis. She was really pretty and she makes me feel normal. Like she aint judging me for being gay since well she's gay. I like that she's funny but serious too. Bottom line she was what I wanted.

I heard my door knock and went to see who it was. I peep at the hole and saw it was my landlord. SHIT!

"Janessa are you there"

I didn't answer I duck down and back my way into my room. My room was the only place where the windows had blinds so he wouldn't be able to see me.

After like twenty minutes of banging he finally left. Thank God cuz I sure ass hell didn't have his money for rent. Then my phone rang I was skeptic of picking it up since it was an unknown number but I did anyway.

"Hello"

"Yes is this Janessa"

"Depends whose asking"

"This is Ryan from the gym and I was letting you know your hired for the job. Congrats"

"OMG NOOOO WAY!!!" I yelled

"Yea uh be there at 7am for training"

"Okay" and with that he hanged up.

Training?!? The hell I need to train for. And 7am like god damn. That's to damn early. At 7am a butch be dreaming about having sex with Rihanna. But I got a job and that's all that matters. I decide to call Isis and let her know the good news.

"Hello"

"Hey Isis is Janessa"

"Hey pretty what's up"

"Uh I got the job!"

"No way" she said mockingly.

"You knew didn't you"

"Yup"

"Wow your something else"

"What time you gotta be there"

"7am! Like that's w

early"

"Damn thus really is your first job"

"Yea but what time do you get up"

"Around six"

"OMG no I can't do that"

"Haha so like whatcha say around 6:45 I come and pick you up"

"For what"

"Work dumbass"

"Oh damn thanks I forgot my car broke down on me"

"Hahs whatcha gonna do with it"

"Let it sit there and rust. Hopefully I'll get paid good and buy a new car."

"Or.maybe if your good your get a car"

"They give free cars"

"Imma let you sleep on that. You need. your rest you gotta a lot of work ahead of you"

"Okay....goodnight Isis"

"Goodnight pretty"

When we hung up I got a little sad. But what did she meant if I was good I would get a car. Sbit I be very good. Shirley Temple good. You know how black people be when they hear that free word!

A/N Tell what you think so far. How you feel about these characters??

Isis?!?

Janessa?!?

Ryan?!?