Uke!Alois x Seme! Male! Reader pt.2

Type: normal

Warning ⚠️: Lemon!!! If you are not a fan of boyxboy then skip this oneshot!!! If u are younger than 13 do not reader. I don't want to ruin your innocence!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alois POV

"Yes"
I say with a smile.
"Ok then I won't hesitate"
Y/n kissed me with his hands going up my shirt.
I kissed back and moaned when we forcefully pushed his tongue in my mouth. His hands started playing with my nipples twisting and pulling at them. I had pulled away from the kiss so I let out a moan.
He immediately started
Attacking my neck leaving hickeys.
I moaned louder when he kissed a certain spot. He smirked against my skin and started biting and licking my sweet spot.
I tugged on his hair earning a groan from him.
The h/c boy pulled away from my neck and pulled my shirt over my head throwing it somewhere in the room.
Then he laid my back on the bed and started kissing down to my nipples.
When he reached them he sucked on one and pinched the other then gave the same treatment to the other side.
I was on cloud nine from the pleasure he was giving me. My moans getting louder and louder.
One of his hands slipped my pants and boxers off and started jerking my off slowly.
"I-I don't w-wanna be the o-only one n-naked" I say between moans. He sat up and pulled his shirt off and pants off, leaving him In his boxers.
I bit my lip and blushed as I stared at his rip chest.
He caught me staring at him and smirked "like what you see?"'he asked me I blushed even deeper and pushed down so that I was on top. I kissed his chest leaving love bites on my way down to his manhood.
When I pulled his boxers down his dick sprung up proudly showing off its length.
I grabbed it and licked the bottom of it all the way to the top and took the whole thing in my mouth. I started bobbing my head slowly, pumping the rest that I couldn't fit. He groaned and put his hands on my head and started thrusting into to my mouth. I almost gagged a little but I trained myself for this.
His member was getting bigger and he released in my mouth.
I pulled off of it making a popping noise.
Sat on his lap again and fingered myself to stretch my hole.
Looking at his face I could tell was enjoying the show.
Pulling my fingers out with a moan I lined myself up with his dick and pushed it in me. After taking the whole thing in I started bouncing on his dick slowly feeling the pain and pleasure take over me.
Once he saw that I was use to his size he grabbed my hips and thrusts hard and fast in me.
I was a moaning messing with my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Y/n flipped me over and pounded into me senseless.
"Y-Y/n...ah!...feels...Mm....g-good~"
"Baby say my name~"
"Y/n"
"Can't hear you"
"Y/N!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when he had hit a certain spot making me dig my nails into his back. He noticed my reaction and started hitting that
spot repeatedly and kissed me.

"I-I'm going to cum!!" I said between pants.
"Me too~ in or out?"
"I-Inside of m-me p-please!!"
He grabbed my member and started jerking me off. Soon my vision was filled with white as I released on our chest. He thrusted a couple of times and released inside of me. Moaning again as his pulled out and laid next to me.
Smile I curled up on his chest.
"I love you~~"
"I love you too baby"
He said and kissed the side of my head.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How'd I do? This was my first lemon!!!
I feel like I did badly..... oh well

Peace out!!!!