bakagou (hero no acdemia)

Type: normal

Warning ⚠️: None
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third POV

"GET OFF ME YOU DIPSHIT!"

"NEVER~"

The class watched as a certain e/c male hug bakagou from behind trying not to get hit by explosions that was aimed at him.
As they watched they couldn't help but sweat drop.
Why you may ask? Well the two were polar opposites.....Nothing in common except for wanting to be heroes. Y/n is the nicest boy in A1, always finding way to cheer someone up or help out. bakagou on the other hand, is a complete hot head with a foul mouth. So it shocked everyone when Y/n asked bakagou to be his boyfriend in front of the school building. What was even more shocking was that bakagou said yes with no hesitation. Every since then Y/n tries to show him affection and bakagou hits him shouting.Much like what's happening now.

"Hey Y/n why did you ask bakagou out?"  Sero asked as Y/n unraveled himself from the ashy blonde.
"Because I find it cute when he's mad and his willpower to become a hero. I also have a fascination of his quirk" The h/c boy say dodging an explosion that was coming toward him. Then grabbed his lover arm pulling until his arms were wrapped around the hot head resting his chin on bakagou's head. With a huff  bakagou slowly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend letting the warmth fill him. This went on for a while until bakagou saw everyone staring at them.
"WHAT YOU SIDE CHARACTERS LOOKIN AT??"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N: Short chapter)

Peace out!!!!