Uke! Alois x Seme! Male! Reader pt.1

Type: normal

Warning ⚠️: None
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alois POV

Me and Y/n have been going out for five months and he still haven't touched me!
Yes we've kissed and cuddled but I've been wanting something
More! I'm beginning to think that he just isn't interested in having sex with me....
"You know what? I'm going to make him have sex with me if it's the last thing I do! Claude tell Y/n to come to the manor tonight and you or the servants aren't allowed around us!!!"
"But-"
"Do it now or you will be punished!"
"Yes your highness"
I started laughing and waited for tonight.

~~~~~~~~ Time Skip Brought to you by haru's lovely back~~~~~~

I heard a knock on the door. Knowing that Claude will get the door I start forming a plan.
Tonight is going to be perfect!
Claude knocked on my bedroom room letting me know that Y/n was here.
I opened the door pulling Y/n in and glaring at Claude with a look that said 'don't you dare come near us' and shut the door in his face.
Turning to Y/n I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him and pulled away.
"Let's watch a movie okay?" I say with a smile on my face.
"Okay"
I pulled him to the bed and turned the tv on.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We've been watching tv for a while now and I think it's time to put my plan into play.
We were laying beside each other with me laying on his chest and his arm wrapped around me.
I sat up and straddled his waist leaning down to kiss him. I felt him sit up with me still in his lap and kissed me back with his hands gripping my hips.

His tongue glide softly across my bottom lip asking for entrance.
I playfully denied but let out a small moan when I felt his hand grab my ass. He took this chance and slid his tongue into my mouth.
I started grinding on him with my hands in his soft h/c hair.
He groaned and pulled away from the kiss leaving a string of saliva between us.
"I think we should stop before-"
"Do you not want to touch me?"
I asked looking down. He pulled my chin up but I looked away.
"Look at me."
I looked into his eyes.
"Why would you think that?"
"Because you haven't been trying to touch me since we've been together! Every time I try to do something with you, you always push me away....do you not feel-"
I was cut off by a kiss. I kissed back of course. When the need for air became to much we pulled apart. He laid his forehead on mine.
"Baby...the only reason I haven't made a move on you because I didn't think you were re-"
"I'm ready"
"You sure?"
"Yes"

To be continued

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Peace out!!!