Shy! Sugawara x Male! Reader

Type: normal

Warning ⚠️: none
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suga POV

I Sugawara Koushi have a crush on the shyest boy in our class. The way his e/c eyes shine in the light, how his curly h/c hair moves with his movements (A/N: if you don't have curly hair you can change that)
The list could go on and on.

I was staring at him daydreaming about the handsome boy when he turned his head and our eyes connected. I blushed and quickly looked away embarrassed that I was I caught. When I glanced at him again I could see that he was still staring at me. That made meblush an even darker. Turning again I locked my eyes with his. There was a faint trace of blush on his face. It seemed like we were staring at each other for hours.
"Sugawara can you please answer the question" I quickly looked to the front and started stuttering looking like a tomato
"U-uh.... er-rm.....2-23?" Everyone in the class started laughing at me. "Incorrect please pay attention mr.sugawara"
"H-hai..." after taking a deep breath I peaked at Y/n to see that he had already turned to face front with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~ Time Skip brought to you by kakashi inner perv~~~~~~

The bell had just rung and everyone poured out of the room. With a sigh I bent down to grab my stuff. When I straighten out Y/n was stand there with a smile on his face that could make anyone's heart melt.
"Hey" I looked around to make sure he was talking to me. When I found out it was just me and him still in the classroom I faced him again
"H-hi"
"I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me sometime." I was shocked. I can't believe that my crush just asked me out. I'm so happy I could scream! But since I was in front of him I tried to play it cool
"S-sure I would l-love to!" I said loudly then covered my mouth with my hand and blushed. Y/n chuckled and gave me a slip of paper. "Call me whenever you want to go so I can pick you up, ok?" Not trusting my words I just nodded my head.

Then he did something that I've only dreamed of....... he kissed my cheek and left room. I shot my hand up to where he kissed me and smiled a huge smile and made my way to the gym with a smile never leaving my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extended ending:

"Why is Suga-senpai so happy? Hinata asked as the silver head was skipping to get volleyballs and put them away
"Only way Suga can get that way is if something happened with Y/n"
Everyone nodded as they understood since the whole team knew about his crush.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Peace out!!!!