Part 13: Him.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever."

― Alfred Tennyson

RECAP: 

"Now where should I start Mara," He kneeled, caressing my cheeks.

"your lips," His hands gently stroke my lips,

"or your shirt?" He asked, his hands wandered inside my shirt while looking at me with lust.

Mara's POV:

I backed away as I felt his hands wandering around places I forbid anyone to touch.

"Please your grace, mercy!" I begged, terrified of my fate.

"Beg for me." He commanded before lifting me up to the bed. No, no, no. This isn't happening.

Tears blurred my vision while my mind was clouded with terrible things, making it hard for me to think and so I slapped him. 

I didn't know whether I regretted it or I was glad I did so because the expression he gave me after was terrorising. 

He grabbed ahold of both of my hands in one and pinned it on top of my head, locking me in place. 

"The shirt it is." He stated. I tried struggling but with his weight on top of me, it seemed impossible.

So I scream. I scream so loud before he shuts me off with a kiss.

I did not know where the sparks was coming from but I didn't like it. This is a forbidden desire.

"Keep on screaming  love." He said, chuckling as he did. First, he tested the fabric of Apollo's hoodie before tearing it.

He groaned lustfully when he sees my exposed body. I struggled against his grip trying to cover myself before I ended up sobbing.

"I'm going to have so much fun teaching you to be good." He laughed before planting kisses down my breast. I bit my lips trying to stop myself from moaning and closed my eyes when I felt his lips on my neck. 

"Your grace, please have mercy on me.." I begged before he bit my neck as a response. I accidentally let out a moan. He chuckled at the effect he had on me. I do not like this one bit. But he seems to. 

I felt his other hand reach down to my womanhood before he started fingering me. Well this escalated quickly. I struggled to close my legs, but in my vulnerable state, he is stronger. He released the grip he had on my hands then placed it on my thighs, forcing my legs open.

I took this opportunity to kick him away. I guessed I kicked a little too hard because he fell on his back groaning.

I ran to the door, only to remember that it was locked.

Stupid girl. What will you do when he recovers?

I ran to the bathroom, locking the door from the inside. I took a few seconds to calm down before covering my mouth with my palm, muffling my sobs.

"You are going to regret this Mara. Open the door!" He demanded as I heard his fist collide with the wooden door.

I backed away terrified before feeling my back bumping on something. What the-

A pair of hands snaked my waist before I feel him whisper, "You forget my sweet, I am the King of all Vampires. There's a reason behind that title."