5th grade work and Warning

It time to go to fifth grade. I skip 4th grade because I am that smart and Anne in the same class as me. They say this is the last ordinary grade you in.

During six grade vampires and werewolves will be split. I rise my hand. He say yes Taylor. I say what if you both. Well I guess you will have to have a v day and a w day. Okay will do. But for now you will learn. So today we will be learning how to infer.

Well it 1:00 we go outside to play. And I see Derrick Jr and Max. I say hi how 3rd grade going it good for today. Well it almost time to go so see you later. I go get in my parents car. And for the next school year we learn many things.

But in 5 years something gonna come that will start another war. So look out past me or else you might die because when you read this I will be dead - Future Taylor.

Wow I found this in my desk and well I a little scared but I know my family got me. So where it on I say in my head. And I go back to the lesson.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 18 preview: Hey it me Taylor. And Derrick Jr and Max take me out a secret place they use to hid in and their is surprises to be found on the way.