Werewolf queen Throne:Before Book 1

Katelyn POV
Hello my name is Katelyn. Angel mother and I will tell you my story. At 19 I was crown queen. I had a boyfriend name Henry. Now to the talking. Hey Henry where you going. Well don't you got queen stuff do. Not really so what you wanna do. Spend time with you a course beautiful. That nice Henry than we go to our secret spot in the water falls. Than we dance the night away. Than Henry start to sang a song.
(Only could sang a little a the song versus for copyright purposes so I had put the song at the top)

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest.

Than my priest call me to a meeting than he say wait don't go yet than he kiss me on the lips. I start to blush and ran to the kingdom. I didn't look back to see how I look because of all the emotion running right now like we never kiss before and why now. But the meeting bored so the next day I invited him to a party. But he didn't come. So I got drunk. In the morning I woke up with a stranger in my bed he say his name Todd but I had him killed. But when I discover I was pregnant I wish I wasn't so stupid with such choices. I am so dumb. But what will Henry think. Will he still love me. I hope so I don't want our love to end.

Than the next day he say well I did do something too. What is it. I kind of did it with your sister. No I start to cry. But  my brother made me drunk. I say that just an excuse for what you did. But what about yours. Well I am queen I can do what ever I want. You are right but I am right too. That make no sense. I know but I can't even talk right now so later. When I had Kora. 2 years later I got pregnant with Angel with Henry this. My mother Monica couldn't believed I keep getting pregnant. And she would tell my father Mark so yes and eventually we adopted Jimmy that is all.
(Also thought I can make a family tree if it if you are confuse)

    Mark--------------------------Monica
                     |                   |
               Katelyn.        Madeleine

          Katelyn--------Todd
                              |
                           Kora
    Katelyn----------------------Henry
                     |            |
             Angel.     Jimmy -adopted

     Angel------------------------Jack
                  |          |          |
         Taylor.    Paul.     Unknown