Mission start

Jake POV
I say to the Supernatural Breakers that we are going to take on Black star and their 6 people and boss. So let take one on one. T W you get Dr Tool. He say yes. Zombie soldiers you get Monster Slump. Zombie Soldiers smile and say finally a fight.

Max and Derrick Jr you get the speedster twins. They say awesome. Transformer Joe you get June Tomb and Power Taker you get Reaper to join us because he say he would. I take Dr Ryan.

Thunder Werewolf POV
I see my target. May I destroy him now. Yes you may said Mr Jake. Hey Tool o look it my experiment failure. Well it time for you to die as I get in my werewolf form. I use my thunder to try and paralyze him and I didn't but I bite his head and my teeth destroy his brain and he died. Mission Accomplish I say.

Zombie Soldier POV
I say target found. May I destroy him yes say Master Jake. I go and eat Monster Slump teeth and he say I can't eat anymore you. And I get a sword and slice his head off. Target eliminated

Derrick Jr POV
Well we found our targets. May I destroy them. Yes say Mr Jake
I go on one and make my hand turn claw mode and summon my wing and slice his head. Target 1 elimina

Max POV
I go vampire werewolf form and rip his body away till he dieds and I see my brother slice the other head off and say something and I say target 2 eliminated.

Transformer Joe POV
I see my target in his tomb may I destroy it Yes say Captain Jake. I go and transform into a hammer and crush his tomb he got in. Target eliminated.

Power Taker POV
I located my target Jake. Well go recruit him. Okay hello Reaper ready to join our squad. Sure I see what they did to the others so yes. Target recruited.

Jake POV
I go to the boss and everyone appear behind me and we all attack him and we kill him and we all cheer and go out for drinks and kids went home.