The first Vampire and werewolf

Taylor POV
My dad was cleaning the library when a book pop out. I open up the book and I see words so I read it.

My name is John Heart and my father is the first immortal and I died and my father bring me back to life. He say it had some effects. Like I must eat blood and I find out I can't walk out in the day.

Only night. But my brother had something different and day after day when my friend was dying I gave him some of my blood because I could heal myself. Than he died. But he came back a vampire. So I start to turn my mother and others.

Than my brother got bit by a wolf. And father curse him to turn a human wolf forever. So Than I lock him off forever. Sometimes he would escape and turn others. But it wasn't till a girl and my human wolf brother had a son name Ken and he could turn to a werewolf at any times.

Taylor POV
I am very weird out now that I know that I can turn others. But who is this immortal man and if he the first than where is he now. So now I go to look into this. I ask everyone but my father give me another book and say page 3-14 will give you some answers. And my mom give me a book say page 6-9 give another answer. So I start to read both.
Book Vampire
I was born from John his grandson. I killed him and my father. So I will become the king of all vampire. So I go to the immortal man. And he say yes but only if there is peace between you and the wolves.

Book werewolf
So I killed the first werewolf and I become king thanks to the immortal man. But a war will begin he say and he will stop it for only once because if this happen ten time's he would destroy us all.

Taylor POV
We already had 8 wars. Well I guess us hybrid is the Union.