Apologies-Rylyn (!!)

Rye-

Brooklyn has this horrible habit of annoying the shit out of me. He knows exactly what buttons to press to make me want to just take his little head and pop it like a pimple. He is always needy, loud, embarrassing, and doesn't know when it is time to be serious.

Down time is very precious to us as a band. We don't get it very often, but when we do I always plan to take full advantage of it. Jack had to take an emergency trip to Ireland because of his family for a couple days so Blair decided it would be a good time for us to just relax.

Mikey and Andy decided to go to shopping down town while I wanted to stay home and watch a movie. I put on The Dark Knight and settled down on the couch with some pop corn. About half way through, Brook walks out of his room on face time with someone.

"I really miss ya J, I hope everything is alright back home."

"Its ok Brook," Jack sighs, "so much better then before."

"When are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow, what have you guys been doing since I left?"

They carried on their conversation as Brook makes himself a bowl of cereal. Making so. much. noise. I look back at Brook with a glare as he babbles on about random things clinking his spoon on the bowl making so many unnecessary sounds. I huff and face forward hoping he heard me and got the message. But, I was wrong. He continues to talk to jack and eat his cereal in the kitchen not even caring that I was trying to watch this goddamn movie.

"Hey Brook?" I look over the couch to see him looking at me. "Could you like tone it down a little bit please? I'm trying to watch a movie."

A look of innocence spreads across his face, "oh, I'm sorry Rye." He walks over to his room and shuts the door.

I lean back further into the couch and continue the movie. I never realized I dozed off until I was woken up by a singing Brooklyn. I moan and stretch my legs out before looking around to find that dick head. Sure enough, he was in the kitchen, head phones in, singing Ariana Grande to the top of his lungs.

"Brook?" He doesn't answer. "Brook." He still doesn't answer. "Brooklyn!" He jumps a little bit before turning to face me.

He takes off his headphones, "wassup?"

"Whats up? Are you kidding me?" I ask annoyed.

"What?"

"You just woke me up! Don't you have any respect for people around you? I was sleeping you git. Its not just Brooklyn's world you know?"

Brooklyn's eyes widen, feigning innocence. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Yeah obviously," I mutter looking down at my phone. "I'm going for a run," I say getting up, "I'll be back later." I go to my room and put some shorts on before heading out the door.

The crisp November air feels amazing as I make it around my usual track. Making me shiver in the best way possible. The sun is about to start setting so I head back to the apartment. I post a little video to our insta story before stripping down and heading to take a shower. I turn on the water and wait a couple minuets by scrolling through our instagram and twitter liking a couple of things. As I step in the shower, its still freezing and the only reason it will do that is if someone used up all the hot water. Since Brooklyn and I are the only ones here right now, I know who the culprit is.

Brook does this shit all the time. He takes showers that last up to an hour and uses up all the hot water. He knew I was going on a fucking run. He knew I was going to need the shower. Why is he such an idiot? I quickly rinse my body off and step out. Putting a towel around my waist, I walk over to Brook's room. His is sitting there playing some video game, hair wet with only some boxers on.

"Hey mate," he says not looking away from the screen.

"Hey mate? Really?" I scoff.

"What's wrong?" Brooklyn pauses the game and sets down the controller.

"What's wrong? You are whats wrong!" I yell. He looks at me with a questioned look which pisses me off even more. "You ruined my movie, my sleep, and my shower. You knew I was going out for a run, why the fuck would you use all of the hot water!"

Brooklyn stands, "calm down Rye."

"Calm down, are you kidding me?" I push him a little bit, "why are you so annoying all the time? You need to grow up and start acting like an adult," I pushed him again. I'm seeing red. Everything about Brook is annoying me right now. His stupid look on his face. His stupid blonde hair. His stupid puppy dog eyes. His stupid strong chest. His stupid abs. His stupid-

"Rye?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry."

I scoff and roll my eyes, "yeah, you have been saying sorry a lot recently." I push him one more time and his back hits the wall. "Why don't you start acting like you are sorry?" I whisper. I look into Brook's eyes and there was some sort of a twinkle in them.

A little smirk appears on his face, "you must like this don't you?"

I lean back, a little confused, "what?"

"You must like dominating over others," he crosses his arms, "is it because your older brother picked on you a lot? Or is it because you got called feminine in school?"

"What the fuck are even saying Brook? Your just an annoying bastard."

"Oh come on Rye, even I can feel your hard on under your towel," Brook smirks. What the fuck? I pull away from Brook, but he grabs my shoulders, "let me make it up to you." Then, he kisses me.

I pull away, "Brook what the fuck? I'm not gay."

He grabs a hold on my dick, "you sure?" He winks before kissing me again. And maybe its because it has been a while since I have been intimate with any one, but I kiss back.

I don't like guys, but I like kissing. I don't like Brook, but I do like dominating. I push my body on his leaving no space between us and he wraps one of his legs around my waist. He brings his hands to my cheeks and turns his head to deepen the kiss. Damn. He is such a good kisser. He then moves his hands down my body to my towel before taking it off. I move my lips and he automatically starts kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just want to apologize properly." He starts to wank me off and I bite my lower lip. I let out a little gasp and Brook laughs, "feels good huh?" Cocky bastard. I push down on his shoulders and he knows exactly what I want.

Brooklyn gets down on his knees before taking me into his mouth. I lace one of my hands in his hair as the other hold me up against the wall. I close my eye and lean my head back. Fuck, he feels so good around me. I looked down and watched, he is so concentrated. Eyes closed, one hand around me and the other on my thigh. He looks up. His watering, shiny green eyes full of mischief. He releases me just for a second to to take a breath and I whine with the loss of contact. "Don't stop," I mutter.

"Huh, who knew Ryan could be so whiney," Brook smiles kissing my hips.

"Shut the fuck up," I grunt before taking his head and putting it back where it belongs. I start thrusting in his mouth and he just takes it like he has done this a million times before. He places his hands on the back of my thighs and scratches down while he chokes a little bit. And fuck he feels so good, too good. I can feel my self about the finish. "'M close," I mutter.

Brooklyn hums, but keeps his pace in time with mine. The warmness in my stomach begins to get too much and I release in him. I let go of his hair and put both hands on the wall to help me stay steady as I let out a tiny moan. When I am done, I rest my forehead against the wall. Fuck, I forgot what that truly felt like. It's not like a wank in the shower. My knees actually feel weak. My heart is beating so fast. I am actually out of breath.

Brook taps my knee and I move my forehead so he can stand up. His eyes crinkle from his smile as he wipes off his red, swollen lips. Still trapped between my arms, he places another kiss on my lips, "if you need me to apologize again, just let me know." He pushes away one of my arms and walks towards the door. I bend down to grab my towel and wrap it around my waist before leaning against the wall. "Oh," he turns to face me, "don't tell Jack about this." He throws me a little wink before walking out and towards the kitchen.

Jack? What the fuck? What the fuck just happened?