1. Cizzorz

"You excited, Bentley?" I ask my dog with excitement as he jumps out of my car.

     I was currently at the dog park with my dog, Bentley. We come almost everyday because he loves playing with the other dogs. I walk him into the fenced-in park and take his leash off so he can run around. I sit down on a bench to watch bentley play with the other dogs.

     After watching Bentley play for a bit i thought that maybe he'd be tired by now and got up. "Come here B!" i call to him as i walk over to him. He looks at me but quickly turns back around to continue play wrestling with a black and white dog. I roll my eyes playfully at my goofy pup and walk closer to him.

     I call to my dog again but he ignores me again as the other dog jumps on top of him. I giggle while watching the dogs play.

     "Ace!" Somebody calls to our direction. The black and white dog, which i assume to be ace, slowly stops playing and sits down to look at it's owner. I quickly put my leash on Bentley before he starts playing again. I look up the the other dog to see it's owner doing the same to it.

      "Haha, sorry about that." The man says as we make eye contact.

     "Ha, no problem. My dog loves to play." I say.

     "So does mine, ha, maybe we should meet up sometime so they can play together." he replies.

    I laugh until i notice he was being serious and was asking me out. I send him a smile as he smirks at me. "Totally! By the way, my name is (Y/N)." i say sticking my hand out to shake his.

     "Nice to meet you, (Y/N), i'm Jack and this is Ace." He says while shaking my hand and nodding towards his dog. He kneels down towards my dog and starts to pet his head. "And who is this beautiful little puppy." he says looking up at me while Bentley gives him kisses.

     "This is Bentley." i say, slightly giggling as jack gets attack with kisses.

     "Ahh, you a car lover?" he says standing back up and getting closer to me, but not too close (save room for jesus, ladies).

     "Yeah, i guess you could say." i say motioning to my 2018 Bentley Continental GT (sorry if you don't care about this stuff sisters but i love cars whoops).

     "Damn! That sick as hell." he replies. He looks at me as if he has something to say but doesn't know if he should say it. "Hey umm, do you think I could get your number, for the doggy date." He chuckles.

     "Right... the "doggy date"." i say sarcastically. "Nah im joking, haha, totally."

     He pulls out his phone and I enter my number into his contacts. "Well i'm gonna let you get going and stop bothering you." He says.

     "Nah, you're no bother!" i start, "But i'll see ya. Text me later." i say winking playfully.

    "I definitely will." he says blushing. He waves to me and Bentley and says bye. I do the same and make my way to my car. I open the back and let Bentley in and get into the front.

     Unknown Number:
hey, we gotta set up that doggy date soon;)

Me:
and a date for us;)

     Jack😍🐶:
i like the sound of that!😲😘

———

OOF. I'm not sure if this is good or not? idk let me know. Also, feel free to leave requests or critiques!:)  P.S. most of the stories are probably gonna be Cizzorz or Temperrr because i love them but ill do anyone, all you have to do is ask!

okay imma go now, see ya later beaches😘😘