6. Tommy

I make my way around the party, trying to find a familiar face. I'm so bored and only came for the food, but now it's all gone and so is my want to stay here. I keep walking around until I spot Alissa. She smiles at me and waves her hand for me to come over, so I walk over.

     "Hey girl!" she exclaims, as she wraps me in to a hug.

     "Hey gorgeous!" I say, returning the hug.

     "Some of us are gonna go chill outside by the pool, you coming?" she asks, bending down closer so I could hear her. I nod and follow her and Ricky as they walk to the patio. The chairs are arranged around the fire pit and we sit down next to each other. Some of the faze guys like Alex and Tommy were here along with some of the clout gang people.

     After a while of sitting around and talking, it starts to get quiet and boring. Rice suggests we play a game of truth or dare. Everyone agrees that they like the idea and begin playing.

     Tommy is the first person to go and Alissa asks him truth or dare, he picks truth. She quickly glances to me and then back to Tommy.  "Is it true you like (Y/N)?" she asks, smiling mischievously.

     He blushes slightly and looks down, trying to hide a smile. He looks back up and says, "Dare."

     "I dare you to answer the question." Alissa responds. He rolls his eyes and quietly says, "maybe."

     Everybody "Ooo's" and I give him a small smile, hoping to help him not feel so embarrassed. He returns the smile and looks back down to the ground, still blushing.

     A couple rounds later and it is my turn. Alex looks to me, smirking, and says, "(Y/N), truth or dare."

     "Dare." I say, so they wouldn't ask me something personal. He looks to Tommy and winks. Tommy shoots him a kind of "if-you-do-what-I-think-you're-gonna-do-i'll-kill-you" glare. Alex looks back to me and says, "I dare you to make out with Tommy."

     I raise my eyebrows and look at Tommy. He looks so embarrassed and I can't help but feel bad. I've always thought he was cute and funny, but I never expected him to "maybe" like me. "Ok." is all I say, standing up.

     Tommy looks up to me, wide eyed. I try to hold back a giggle and hold out my hand for him to stand up. He does, and we walk inside. "D-Do you want to go to my room?" he asks shyly. I nod and let him lead the way.

    We get to his room and he closes the door. I look around his room and think of how cool it is. "Nice room," I say as he turns around and looks at me. He thanks me and looks back down to the ground.

     "You know, we don't have to do this, Tommy." I say, hoping to calm him down. "No, I want to do this. I-I mean if it's okay with you." he says looking back up to me.

     "I've always wanted to do this." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and connecting our lips. He immediately me kisses back, hard, and wraps his arms around my waist, squeezing me slightly. I gently bite his lip and he quietly growls. He moves down to my neck and starts to kiss it, trying to find my sweet spot. When he finds it he sucks on it, definitely leaving a mark.

     I tilt my head back and moan. He moves his hands down to my ass and grabs it. I reconnect our lips and move my fingers through his curly hair, pulling it every now and then.

     After a while we pull apart and lean our foreheads together, looking into each others eyes. "I really like you, (Y/N)." he pants.

     I nod my head and say, "I really like you too, Tommy." . He lays down on his bed and pulls me with him. "I'm tired, how about we watch netflix."

     He lays his head on my chest as I hold him. We watch The Office and he eventually falls asleep.

———

IM BACK BBYS!💞💞