12. Tfue

For two peoples :)
You know who you are
—————
You were Banks's sister and Alissa's best friend for 8 years, you actually made them date each other.

So one day you came back to la
to see Alissa and banks after almost a year.
So once you got there you ringed their doorbell but you heard some commotion before the door opened.
"Yo somebody open the door" probably banks, at least someone heard you. You rang the doorbell again. "Somebody Open the fuckin door bro!" Definitely Alex, more fighting occurred for over 5 minuets. Finally you heard, "fuckin chill I'm opening the fucking door" someone annoyed tommy. The door finally opened and you saw a very surprised tommy. "YOUR BACK!!" Tommy screamed while hugging you.
Banks pov.
"So who's at the door tommy?" I said while walking downstairs to the door.
I stopped and stared when I saw a familiar brunette. When tommy stoped hugging her, he moved and I finall saw the petite brunette that I never saw for a year straight.
"Hey banks" she said softly.
I didn't say a word I just hugged her.
"I missed you. Why didn't your dumbass come visit?" I questioned her.
"I was really busy, trust me I wanted to but I couldn't" she said truthfully.
"Oh and I need to see Alissa, like right now, this second" she demanded. "Okay okay come up she's in our room."
Y/N pov.
Once you got to the door you nervously knocked the door of her bedroom.
Once it opened every thing happened in a second and you found your self hugging Alissa and on the floor. Damn she really missed me huh?

You felt your shoulder get a bit moist,
you immediately knew she was crying. "No no no Alissa don't cry" you said chuckling but feeling your waterworks starting." No don't cry (y/nickname)" Alissa said laughing.

Once you guys got your selves together, you guys started talking for 2 hours straight until she asked you " do you wanna see the faze house? well the new one right next door." " sure I'm down" I said.

Both of you walked there since it was pretty close.you got there and Alissa screamed "WE'RE HERE BITCHES".
"We?" You heard some voice, you also heard footsteps of only one person.

Once you saw who it was you froze.
Snap out of Y/N. "Hi I'm Y/N, I'm Alissa's best friend" I introduced myself.
"Hi I'm turner, but you can call me tfue" he said with all smiles.

You guys made eye contact for a while until you heard Alissa say " oh shit I have a business meeting I need to go to, Y/N if you need to go back to the house just ask tfue, he'll take you there right?" She gave tfue that "look"
You knew Alissa was lying and what she was up to.

"Yeah sure I don't mind" tfue said "mkay so I'll see you guys soon, and
Y/N when I come back we need to go shopping." Alissa demanded "okay, see you later liss" you said "buh bye"

"So, what do you want to do?" You asked him. "Umm do you play Fortnite?" He asked "not really no , but I've actually seen you play a few times. Your really good" you said truthfully. "Nah I'm dog shit at that game" he said chuckling , "no you aren't, your actually really good" you said laughing.

Tfue's pov
Her laugh is all I want to hear all day.
I took her up to my setup, "so do you want to play or do you want to see me play?" I asked her. "I'm a PS4 kinda person you know, never really tried PC" she said. "Well I can teach you" "are you sure?" She said unsure. "I'm 100% sure" I said laughing, "well okay" she got up from my bed and went to my gaming chair "wow this is really comfortable" she said talking about the chair. I laughed at her reaction , " it is pretty comfortable" I agreed with her. "Okay So first you place this finger on W" I took her finger and placed it on W key, but while we touched I felt a bit of electricity between us.

Y/N pov.
Whenever he moves my fingers to the key on the keyboard I always felt electricity between us. Once I started playing, it was pretty easy actually. "Your doing good for a first timer" he commented, "thank you" I said happy. For a few minutes I couldn't find the last guy, until I shot a bush by accident and 'VICTORY ROYALE' popped up on the screen. "YES" I screamed out of happiness, "I did it! Thank you for teaching me!" I said while hugging him. I'm a hugger, but while I was hugging him it felt so good I didn't want to pull away. But once we did we didn't take our arms off of each other. We just stood there with our faces really close, "Hey" He said quietly, "hi" I said also quietly. He finally made a move and you guys kissed. The butterflies in your stomach turned into an actual zoo once you guys kissed. Once you guys pulled away he said " date. Tomorrow. 8pm". "But what if u don't want to?" You said playing with him. His face went pale, "I'm joking" you said laughing
"Thank god" he said kissing you again.
————————————
If you count how many times I said 'once' you will get a happy meal

-VOUGEGRANDE