2. Cizzorz

I was sitting next to Jack as he streamed. He's been streaming for 5 and a half hours and hasn't been playing his best. He's lost like 10 games in a row and is very noticeably angry. I scroll through twitter and talk to fans. I am suddenly startled by a loud bang.

"FUCK!" Jack yells out, while holding his left hand. I guess he hit his hand on the table because he looked uncomfortable from pain. "i'm trASSHHHH!" he yells as he puts his head down into his hands. I slowly rub his back to help him calm down.

He finally brings his head up and grabs his empty shaker cup. "I'll be back guys." he says into his mic as he stands up and walks out of the room.

I soon get up too and make my way into the kitchen to find jack filling his cup up. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kissed his back. "I'm sorry for yelling." he quietly apologizes.

"don't be sorry, love." i say as he turns around to face me and places his cup on the counter. "i've been playing so shit today." he says annoyed and pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around my waist. "It's okay, J, we all have bad days. just take a couple of minutes and recoup." i advise him.

"your right." he says as he kisses my forehead. I remember how his hand might hurt and gently grab it. He winces as i touch it. "is your hand okay? do you need to get it checked out?" i ask.

"thanks love but i'll be fine." he replies. i look into his eyes as he looks into mine. He leans in and slowly kisses me. Just then, Nordan walks in and immediately stops in place. "Whoops, should i leave." he laughs awkwardly. We stop kissing and look at him, laughing.

"haha, no we were just leaving." Jack replies. He grabs my hand and we go back to the gaming room and sit down. He continues playing fortnite and I go back to twitter and look up to watch him every now and then.

He looks to me after getting his third win in a row. I smile at him and notice how much happier and calmer he looks. He leans in and kisses me once more and goes back to his game as i go back to twitter.

I check my mentions and find some really sweet tweets.

Cizzorz's Left Dimple @CizzyDimple:
i don't know what (Y/N) did to cizzorz during that break but whatever it was worked, keep up the win streak! @Cizzorz @YourUserName
23 Comments 678 Likes 56 Retweets

Katie @KatiePJane:
omgggg @Cizzorz and @YourUserName are sooOOO CUTEEE😍😍💞💞
456 Comments 8k Likes 5k Retweets

OpTic CouRage @CouRageJD:
need me some of that @YourUserName luck that @Cizzorz has 👀
654 Comments 14.6k Likes 9k Retweets

FaZe Cloak @cloakzy:
yo, where can i find some of that @YourUserName and @Cizzorz type of love😍
78 comments 5.6k Likes 3.4k Retweets