9. Cizzorz

I knock on the door to the large mansion and wait for a couple of seconds before it's opened. Tommy appears in the doorway and holds his arms out for a hug. I happily jump into them, squeezing him tightly. "(Y/N)! You're back!" He says excitedly.

     "Tommy! I missed you so much!" I exclaim back, pulling away from the hug. He tells me that Jack is in his room playing with his VR  set. I thank him and make my way up to his room.

     I quietly open his bedroom door and peek inside. He stands in the middle of his room with his VR headset on, swinging his arms around, singing along to the song like a goof. I try not to laugh as I sneak behind him, waving to the camera of his is stream.

     I stand behind him quietly before pinching his waist. Jack immediately swings his arm back in shock and elbows me right in the face. "What was that?!" He shouts, confused by what just happened .

     I fall back on to the ground while holding my nose as he quickly takes his headset off and turns around to see me. "(Y/N)?!" He shouts, half worried and half surprised.

     I laugh as he wraps his arms around me, apologizing immensely. "Why are you laughing?" he asks, standing up and grabbing some tissues from his nightstand.

     "Because, your reaction was priceless." I say through laughs as he replaces my hand with tissues to soak up the blood.

     He gives me a look of defeat and stands up, pulling me up with him. He takes me by the hand (ocean man💦😫) to the kitchen. He gets a bag and fills it with ice and holds it to my nose.

     "I'm so sorry." He says, wrapping me into a hug.

     "Don't worry about it, I probably shouldn't have snuck up on you anyways." I say.

     He softly laughs and kisses my neck. "I'm so glad you're home." He says, looking up at me.

     "Me too. I missed you so much." I say, giving him a peck on the lips and running my fingers through his hair.

———

omg im such a whore for jack😤👅 -Laylen🤠