Shot 12: When Carnivore meet the Small Herbivore

TSUNA [ POV ]

as I walk downstairs to search for food to fill my rumbling stomach, I go to the kitchen expecting a  food to eat, but to my disappointment I found none, even the so call holy 'refrigerator'  (it was the first time i saw it which make me amazed) has no food inside.
I search through out the kitchen area but in the end my effort was all in vain. I left the kitchen and enter the house living room and sat down in the sofa sighing along with my growling stomach,

"Ah...I feel weak .." I murmur to none particular, gazing at the ceiling, well it's the true because im too hungry and therefore I have no energy,

Thinking about it, I don't think I'll be living long if they really going to left me here on my own for 2 years or so, because firstly I don't know how to cook.... the one's who always cooked for me was either Alejandro or Big pino. Though what they always cooked for me was either Omelet or curry.

the rest was baked cookies and fruits. I can't really complain because it was vindice's afterall. It was already surprising how the two (Alejandro and Big Pino) still know how to cook and  manage to get the needed ingredients.

Secondly even if I learn some social communicating or social interaction to people thanks to Grumpy jack I still doubt I can do it because it's different when you have zero experience and it you're first time doing right?

Lastly I don't know where I can find someone like The Vindice's that will always listen to me and make me feel at ease. Now that they're not here the only thing I could do now is sigh and shook my head to stop this stupid thoughts.

I must not doubt myself like Bermuda said.

I continue my searching inside the house and I found a few box in the corner of the living room
I open the the box and the left and saw some stack of money. Whoa...wait this money is different? oh it's japan money ! Wait if it's japan money that's mean they sent me in japan and Im no longer in Italy no? Hmm...
I put aside the box full of money and get the piece of paper inside and read it.

*This money here is yours, use it wisely to buy necessary things.

P.s if ever you'll run of of money there's still more, down your bed.

I sweat dropped thinking it's more than enough !!! No this is too much!!! What do they think of me?! I don't even know how to respond to this... Ha they really worried. I stand up brushing my pants and took a few pocket money. I grab a jacket upstairs in my room  the jacket was dark blue with long sleeve with a skull designed in the chest.

"Oh! My hair clips! " I exclaim when I remember im still using it. I carefully took off from my hair and put it in my pocket leaving my hair bang hidden my eye's.  Good now im ready to go.

I step outside the house and turn around to look what kind of house im staying at. It look like a small old Japanese style mansion. It isn't too big nor small.. 
Not observing(caring) much.

"The sun is getting down I should hurry"

I slowly walk toward a specific place and that is ! Convenient store!!! I remember it reading in some book that outside you buy food in the supermarket or in the convenient store! .....but first let ask some people ...unfortunately I forgot how a convenient store look like and I don't know where to find it (after all this is my First time being outside). I should ask someone.

When I spotted a guy who has black hair and sharp narrow gray eye's wearing a budge in the right of his clothe with a jacket hangging in his back. This guy emitted some intimating aura nevertheless I walk to him.