His favourite thing about you - Newsies

Preferences

Jack
Your eyes, he loves how they light up whenever you see him. He loves how unique and beautiful they are. Whenever he looks into your eyes he feels safe and at home.

Davey
Your curiosity, he always says its going to be the death of you some day.  You are always chasing after things that you are amazed by, he loves how fearless you are but is also worried that you are too curious for your own good.

Spot
Your hair, he loves how it frames your face and how soft it is. He loves to aimlessly play with it when the other news boys aren't around.

Crutchie
Your voice, he loves when you sing to him because it helps calm him down especially if he's had a rough day. You can always make him smile even if your just saying hello because whenever he hears your voice he instantly gets all giddy and happy.

Specs
Your intelligence, he loves how Street and book smart you are. Despite growing up on the streets you taught yourself how to read and write by watching and listening to other people. He loves how you try and help the younger newsies and street kids how to read and write.

Race
Your individuality, he loves how you always stand up for what you believe in even if everyone else says its wrong.

Les
Your kindness...and that you look like a real life princess. He loves how you treat him like a little brother, you always look out for him and teach him everything you know.
He also thinks that no matter what you wear you always look extremely beautiful.

Hopefully, you all liked my first one of these. If I missed out your favourite newsie I'm sorry I just tried to do as many as possible in the short space of time I had to write this. So yeah.
Please show your support by voting and sharing. X

- Di