Chapter: 3 Beleive Me

"Did you get your Hogwarts letter yet?" Harry asked me.

"Oh yeah, Hermione has it. I'll go get it." I walked down the hall to Hermione's room.

"I'd like to read my Hogwarts letter." I told her. She handed me the letter. I was on my way back to Harry's room when I heard shouting.

"Where is my Head Boy bage, Ron!" I heard Percy shout. I sighed and went to their room.

"You know some people in Australia want to take a nap but can't because of your shouting." I teased.

"I can't find Scabbers' rat tonic I think I left it downstairs" Ron shouted.

"You can find it when you give me my Head Boy Bage!"

"Didn't I tell you? I don't care about your stupid Head Butt Bage."

"We'll get the rat tonic." I jumped to find Harry standing next to me. We went downstairs and heard more shouting and eavesdropped to find it was Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"Aurthur the truth would terrify him!" Mrs. Weasley shouted.

"He should have his guard up." Mr. Weasley protested.

"He'll be more protected of course!" Mrs. Weasley argued.

"Harry and Jennifer are in danger they must know!"

"And how is little Jen in danger?" Mrs. Weasley demanded.

"Jennifer is Harry's sister top secret in the ministry." Mr.Weasley told her.

"Oh, what a relief when she said she was sharing a room with Harry I thought she was a fan trying to get to Harry." Mrs.Weasley explained laughing.

"Molly, they say Sirius is mad-"

"Fine, tell them, tell them Sirius is after them!" Mrs.Weasley gave in. Me and Harry stood there in shock for what I believe were different reasons. I can't believe they would accuse Godfather Sirius like that! We walked in the pub and spotted the rat tonic. We grabbed it, gave it to Ron, and we walked into our room. We laid on the bed until Harry finally something.

"Did you know?" he asked me.

"Not that, but I did know something."

"What is it?"

"You have to listen very carefully." I told him about how dad, remus, peter, and godfather Sirius were called marauders and the innocence of Sirius and most of all how Sirius visited Godric's Hollow and offered to take him in.

"And how do you know about all of this?"

"A dream." I told him.

"What if it was just a dream?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Don't you know what it feels like to have a dream and know its real?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I believe you."

"We should get some sleep for Diagon Alley tomorrow."

"Not before you open your first Hogwarts letter!" he smiled and we opened my letter and it read:

Dear Ms.Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We have been informed about your history of homeschooled magic and are deeply impressed about a second year being able to produce her own charms. So we have placed you in classes with the third years. Your supplies will be bought for you and are in your dorm as you read this letter
Hope you are well,
Minerva McGonnagal,
Deputy Headmistress

"That's great! You'll be in classes with me!" Harry explained.

"Cool!" I shouted. "Night big brother."

"Night little sis." Harry said sleepily.