Chapter 3

Like and comment❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's pov

I'm lying under this Greek God of a man, my breathing heavy, and eyes closed. This is not me at all, but this boy just turned me on so much, I don't know what it is, evrything about him just makes me hot.

I open my eyes and bite my lip, I see his face scrunch up briefly then hear him let out a frustrated breath. He lingers above me for a second and then says "I have to go"

"WHAT?!" I reply

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go" He says climbing off me and starting the gather his things

"Wait you can't just leave me now? What the hell do you mean? Oh so you have to just go all of a sudden?!" I say extremely annoyed 

"I can't explain right now I'm really sorry please, I'll explain later, I promise" as he says this he stops gathering things for a second and looks me straight in the eye. I look at him feeling confused, angry, and just trying to work him out.

"No, now way! I can't believe how stupid I was!" I say sitting up and pulling the duvet up to cover my body

"What?" He says sounding sad

"I can't believe I was going to let you use me like that!" I shout at him

"Wait no it's not like that!" He says taking a step close to me

"No! Leave! Get out! Now!" I shout pointing at the door

"Please I'm sorry I'll-I'll make it up to you"

"Oh please, you just wanted sex! Get out and never speaks to me again!" I command and he leave looking sad leaving me in my bed feeling angry, and hurt. But also sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade's pov

It's the next day and I wake up in my bed still dressed in what I had on last night. I open my eyes and yawn a big yawn. I sleepily go to the bathroom and start taking off my makeup. As I do this flashes of last night reappear. I remember Rex and what a jerk he was and it makes me angry.

I go back into my room and chuck my hair up in a messy bun. I unzip the dress and peel it off my body. I chuck on my favourite black sweats and a white crop top. I then go down stairs to get something to eat. I'm starving!   

As I approach the kitchen I hear a commotion. Entering I see Tyler and my dad in a shouting match.

"But Diego, surly he should not have been aloud in!?"

"He was harmless! You're only young once Tyler, live a little!"

"Live a little!? Does this family really mean nothing to you!?"

"Excuse me young man! Don't you ever, ever! Question my faith to this family! You understand me?!"

"Yes sir"

"Good now move along I need to eat"

As I watch Tyler leave the kitchen I grab his arm "Hey what was that about?"

"There were two Morgensteins at the party last night. I got into a fight with one of them, then he disappeared"

"Well don't take it too personally Tye, Moegensteins are all pieces of shit. Who were they?"

"Well I don't know both of there names, but the boy I fought, he's the son of there leader, Rex"

"Rex!"

"Yeh, you know him?"

"Oh no, I-I just think that's a stupid name" I say trying to hide my surprise.

"Your right, it is a stupid name!" He muttered as he walked off, fists clenched, I wouldn't be surprised  he was going out to punch some puppies or something. God I just don't get how you can hate a family like that? Well I guess now I know it's Rex it's a little easier. That bitch lied to me!

Though I suppose I can kind of understand why he left in such a hurry now. But it's not like he didn't know who I was, he said it himself 'You're the daughter of Diego right?' Ugh why is he a Morgenstien!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex's pov

"I just can't get her out of my head Matt" I say to my best friend over a coffee table, game of cards, and a cold beer. "There was just something about her, something mesmerising"

"Sure but you cannot go there mate. She's an Elsworth if Diego and his men ever found out..."

"I know, I know, I'd be tortured." I say sighing

"No Rex. You'd be killed." He says looking me dead in the eyes. I nod and take another swig of my beer.

"But you should've seen her Matt; the way her dress fitted so perfectly on her body, the way her face lit up when she smiled"

"Oh Shit you're not falling for her right?" He says

"No, look all I'm saying is I feel bad how things ended. I need to apologise"

"Just leave it"

"I can't"

"Rex. Leave it." He says very seriously. I pause for a minute

"I can't Matt. I just can't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like and comment❤️