Chapter 3

Break my heart? It did more than that. I spilled everything out to Karen, knowing that it's better to let her know, but feeling extremely guilty that Ali wasn't here. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door, and my heart shot up into my throat, some how thinking that Ben would of found me. Karen warily answered the door, almost as if she could tell what I was thinking, luckily it was Ali, and she had picked up Ari on the way, obviously been having a conversation about It on the way here. I led back onto the sofa, and tried to get my breath back from all the crying, I shot up when ari looked at me, giving me a sympathetic look, because I knew the bags under my eyes would've been red, and I said that I had gone to the toilet. Last time this all happened, Ali yelled at me when I got back with him, telling me he would break my heart again, but I didn't listen. Oh why didn't I listen. Yet Ari has always been sweeter, always sticking up for me against Ali, always sticking by me, saying that it was 'my mistakes to make'. I loved them both, and I didn't want them to see me upset.

Ari ran after me, but I was faster than her, she knew I was upset. I quickly locked the door and sat inside, with my back leaning on the door. Eventually, once I knew she wasn't going to budge, I unlocked the door and sat on the seat in the bathroom. She didn't say anything. She didn't need to. ari just came and gave me a hug. The hug lasted for a good couple of minutes, before ali turned up at the door.

''I really fucking hate that guy.'' Said ali, she always had, and now, defiantly always will.

Ari, being the party girl that she was, suggested we needed a night out, to get away from everything.

''Great idea girl!'' Said ali

I shook my head '' not tonight babe, maybe another night?''

''Oh come on Shak! Your more of a party girl than we are put together!"

"What if bens out?" I say

Ali nods her head, understanding, yet ari wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Reluctantly, I agreed to go out with them, the best night of my life.