Chapter 19

I felt awful making ali upset and worried about herself, but if I hadn't have noticed it, who would've? I stayed up all night that night worrying about her, and wishing I hadn't said anything at all. Yet Gerard would always come up with the answer of "baby you did the right thing" it made my heart melt. I was pacing up and down our large bedroom in my new nightdress when Gerard ((who was sat on the bed)) stood up and came behind me. He put me to a halt and began massaging his fingers into my hair. It felt so good. I turned around to nestle into his chest and began to cry. What kind of friend was I? Gerard held me tightly and he pulled me onto the bed ~ I was reluctant at first as immediately I thought he wanted something. But he didn't, he let me cuddle in his arms and the next thing I knew, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Several hours passed, and I woke up fully relaxed and happy. Gerard brought Milan into our room when he saw that I was awake. They had made me breakfast, but when I turned to see the clock on the side, it was 2:45pm.

"Hello baby - wow what's this you've brought mommy?" I smiled at Milan and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning princess" Gerard said as he bend down to me, placed the food on a tray on my lap and kissed me. "You should've woken me" I said "I should've helped with Milan"

"You've had a good day sleeping haven't you!" Gerard laughed.

"Oh shak..." Gerard said

"What?!" I felt butterflies in my stomach

"Don't go crazy, don't get worried"

"Spit it out then" I cried, already out of bed

"Ariana has gone into labour this morning" Gerard said, asif it was nothing

she's only 6 months pregnant.. Not again I said to myself in my head, as I shood my little family out of the room and began getting dressed.