Chapter 5

I walked inside of Karens house and took a deep breath. I knew they'd be angry and worried about me.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" screamed ali, her mums face dropped

"Alessandra we shall have less of that language!" Screamed her mum.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted" whilst I said this I felt my face manufacture a small smirk. He was nice though

"He?! So not only did you go off, but you went off with a complete stranger?" Alis voice was raising so loud, it hurt my ears, it was obviously loud as Ariana came running down the stairs and gave me a gigantic hug.

"I was so worried" said the relieved ari.

"I'm sorry ari, but I did meet a super hot guy" I giggled

"So is that where you spent the night then?!" Asked Ali.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is"

I could feel her growling at me, which only made me giggle harder. She stomped up the stairs, each individual one getting louder.

"You had better sit down and tell us all about him!" Said Karen, not daring to put her input in whilst Ali was around

"We'll he drove a Porsche, and was very rich, he was beautiful and the kindest person I've ever met. I can't remember much, but I think he was named Gerad pikqway or something" I said

"Wait, Gerad Pique? Like THE Gerad pique?! Omg Shak you had sex with Gerad pique!" Screamed ari, she was so happy, I didn't even know who he was.

"Ariana Shutup now" I said as I remembered Karen was sat listening to every word, as I turned to look at Karen, she quickly turned towards the TV but I knew that she was listening.

Ali came downstairs.

"I'm going out, Ariana are you coming or are you staying to talk to shakira about the randomer she met?" No invite for me then.

"I think I'll stay here, enjoy whatever your doing though" Ariana said, wow I loved this girl

"Fine whatever, bye mum!" Said ali, clearly annoyed with us both.

"I think it's better if you stayed at my house for a bit" Ariana said.

"You sure?"

"Sure whatever, I love company!"