Chapter 18

"Pregnant with his baby" I asked whilst choking on my food. Ariana began to cry. I didn't know what to say to comfort her and to be honest I don't know if I wanted to comfort her, after all she knew how he treated me! How could she be so stupid!! I text ali: "come over now" 10 mins later there was a knock at the door, it was ali. I gave ali the 'look' and she looked at Ariana. "You've got to be kidding" she laughed. "First it's shak then it's you, I've given up all hope"

"Yes, but at least shak got pregnant with someone who actually cared about her" Ariana said, beginning to cry.

"She's pregnant with bens baby" I said, and I stormed off. I don't know why but I felt that I had a right to be angry with her, how could she be so stupid!!!!!

Ali came to my bedroom door as I was sat on the bed. "Hey" she said.

"Hey" I forced a small smile. I hadn't really noticed recently but ali was looking skinny. Too skinny. and I never saw her eat. Ever. "Hey ali, do you think I should be supporting Ariana?" I asked, after several seconds of thinking, ali slowly nodded her head. "Ok" I said and I walked downstairs to where Ariana was sat by herself. I walked up to her and gave her a huge hug. "I'll stick by you through anything" I wispered in her ear.

"Thankyou" she whispered back.

3 months later:

Arianas pregnancy was we'll underway. She had everything prepared already, and she already found another boyfriend who was prepared to take on the roll of the babies dad. Everything was looking up for her. Ali, on the other hand, was looking skinny. "Ali, what have you eaten today?" I asked her. "Nothing yet" she said, almost proud of herself, we were at alis house for lunch, she didn't want anything though. "Ali how much do you weigh?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Erm.." She flinched. "Too much" she said, looking heartbroken.

"Seriously how much do you weigh" I said, getting worried now.

"11 stone" she said very upset.

I ran up to her and pulled her top up. She was all skin and bones. "Ali how much do you actually weigh" i said, beginning to cry. "6.5 stone" she said in tears. "That's not enough though, I'm gonna loose more" she said. "Ali that soo skinny! I think your anorexic" I said, crying my eyes out. "You need to eat!!" I said

"Okay! I'll eat lunch now watch!" And she did, every mouthful. Just as we finished, she ran upstairs and started being sick. So not only was she anorexic, she was bulimic too.