Chapter 9

Shaks pov:

I went outside, it was around 5.00pm and Gerard had supposed to have been having a boys night in, I felt terrible for making him come out, but I felt happy that he put me first. I got into the car, after nearly Being blinded by the headlights on the car, and Gerard started to do a little giggle which made my heart flutter. He then lent over to me and gave me a passionate kiss, which must of lasted for almost a minuite, he undid his seatbelt and climed slightly over to me so he was closer. "I've missed you" he giggled "I've missed you too" I smiled. He then touched my stomach which made me jolt, it felt strange. His huge hands on my small belly felt weird. "Have you checked?" He asked, looking down at my stomach. "Yeah, Ariana and ali forced me to check, I think were about 9 weeks" I couldn't help but do a huge smile. "Who's baby is it then?" He asked, looking worried. "well let's just say I haven't had sex since the 3rd of June" I said, we both laughed, "the first night we spent together" he smiled, "yep, it's defiantly yours babe" I said, which brought us into another passionate kiss. "Shak, will you stay with me for a couple of days?" He said, I sat there, waited a few seconds so that I didn't sound too eager and said "yes" I was so happy. By this time we hadn't even got off my street but who cares, it had already been the best night ever. Gerard then told me to strap up and he set off. We then pulled up at BuyBuyBaby, "your kidding right?" I laughed. "If were doing this, were doing it properly" he smiled. I got out of the car, obviously assisted by Gerard who you would think was looking after his Grandmother. It probably didn't help that I was wearing the tightest top in my whole closet and I had took the jacket I had ontop off. Okay so by this time it was a tiny bit of a bump, not huge but obvious. When I stood up, he looked at me and just said wow, I hadn't even noticed my bump until he put his hand on it outside of the store kissed me, kissed my little raised belly an we walked inside, hand in hand.