Chapter 6

I wanted to stay at Alis for a few more days in attempt to sort it out with her, and I'm glad I did because were fine now. I ended up

staying two more weeks, and all was good but I wanted a change of scenery, staying at one address when Ben was probably looking for me isn't the best idea. I've learnt. From experience. I gave Ali and Karen two huge hugs and a huge thankyou, then set off to aris.

We arrived at Arianas house, it wasn't very big at all. All of a sudden i puked everywhere, luckily.. Just after I had gotten out of Arianas BMW. Ari has always been a daddy's girl, and gets what she wants when she wants it. But she isn't mean or stuck up, she often shares her gifts with me. Ariana was looking in the boot for my bags when she heard me puke. I hadn't been feeling we'll for around 2 and a half weeks. I didn't want to say anything as I know alis mum is such a fusspot and it's enough hassle me being there, never mind needing care 24/7. I got back up, ari asked me "feel better now? That long journey probably, and you waking up so early will be why your I'll, now you've finished barfing, let's go inside, and with that I puked again, this time not so lucky, landing right on top of arianas JimmyChoos.

I gave her a apologetic look, but that's all that I could manufacture, inbetween puking.

"It's fine, I'll buy some more, these are last seasons anyway" said ari, she was always happy about everything.

We eventually walked inside and I went to lie on one of the spare beds when it stuck me at long last. I thought it was just a bug, I haven't had my period this month, that was supposed to be last week, I couldn't... I wasn't... I'm not telling Ariana until I'm sure... Oh my god!