Chapter one-the downfall

14-July-2014

todays the day...

...todays the day i get out of my own shadow and into the new world that has change so much.

I miss him,i miss Niall....Its been a century and i havent seen his face,havent heard his voice,havent smelled his scent.

A century since i last smiled, since i was happy, since i last loved.

I left him there, I left him alone on that bed. I should of taken him with me , I should of stayed with him,but i didnt,i decided to run,to hide,to never be seen again...to became broken,isolated...terrified.

I need blood, fresh blood,fresh red blood,fresh red blood from a human and not a animal, i cant take having an animal anymore, they are veil and disgusting,they reek and stink, they taste awful and i have to hunt for them , for they hide just like me.

I pulled a cloak over my worn out dress,a dark black cloak that hid me well away from the world and most importantly the sun.

I walked down the streets of Paris, I had to recently relocate here for people started notising my age never grew more than 21.

I got a few confused glances that were given my way but i toke no note and walked down the street. I remembered my love for shopping so i walked into the nearest clothing hut and looked around.

"May i help you miss?" one of the women asked me ."im just having a look thank you " I said giving her a grateful smile.

I walked down the long aisle grabbing the clothing that caught my eye. I walked to the back of the room and went into the change rooms.

After fitting on a bunch of clothing i found three new outfits. One formal, one casual and one party.

I could wear the party one tonight,for i was going to what you people call the club.

~At the club~

I walked in the club to see a bunch of people rocking out to a god awful screeching sound that they called music.

I walked over to the bar and got a beer,it might not have been appropriate in my time for a girl to do what i was doing now but that time was long gone, this time,im going to forget Niall,forget my past and make the world mine to drink from , for as long as i want.