Chapter 2-this is for you Niall

So many good guys....so little time left.

The sun was about to rise and I probably had about four drinks from four different guys already-and by drinks i mean i used them as a blood bag that you get from the hospital-my mind was racing and no one was going to stop me anytime soon.

"hey" a voice said from behind me.I turned to look at the gorgeous man standing behind me.

"Hi" i said turning to face him fully."I have been watching you the whole night you know...you got some sick moves" he said.

DId he just....insult me. "Excuse me?" i asked a bit take aback. Did i dance funny? was i 'sick' ?boy if there werent so many people around us right now i would probably rip his head off right here right now.

"I said you dance sick" he said again.Im sure my eyes had turned red looking at him,anger boiled inside of me by now,all i could think of was his head in my hands and his body on the floor,bleeding out ontop the floor while everyone danced over it not giving a shit about it.

"Whats that suppose to mean?" i asked through clenched teeth. I had stopped dancing and was looking at him with such an extent that one could see from a mile away that he would be dead soon.

"Means you pretty good,care to dance with me?" he asked holding his hand out. I stared at it like it was a snake ready to pounce on me any second.

"sure" i said through gritted teeth.He can be my next snack,i smiled at my own thought thinking what his blood would taste like.

I followed him to about the centre of the dance floor dancing with him like theres no tomorrow.

After a few dances and i could see he was tired i stopped and stared at him,him following my actions.I was looking deep in his brown orbes while he in mine.

"Dont move,dont cry,dont scream...be quiet and it will all be over soon" i said .He nodded mesmerized by my chanting words and my oviously diluted pupils.

I put my lips to his neck,my hair falling on either sides of my face hiding my fangs from anyone who looked at us.I bit hard,making him flinch a little but stod still again.I sucked just a little at a time,letting the warm blood run down my swollen throat,he tasted like a new toy ready to be played with,but that was not my reason,after him was i out of here and back in my own shadow.

I felt his body giving in,meaning that i was taking to much.I quickly pulled away getting enough for me to feel satisfied.I looked him in his brown orbes again,he had this haunted look in them."you wont remeber anything,not my teeth,not what i am and certainly not me." i said ,he gave me a slight nodd .

I turned and quickly walked out of the club heading back the way i came from,the shadows.

~~

Once i arrived i felt nothing,not a twinge bit guilty,not happy,not sad,not angry just nothing and this is how i felt since Niall left me,broken,gone,basically? fucked up.

I fucked up,he fucked up ....in the end? we both did and that resulted in me being a complete and utter mess,and Niall being gone,gone from this world,this realm from me.

I felt the tears well up at the corners of my eyes,i felt my throat tighten,my stomach clench.

A single tear left my eye and rolled down my cheek landing on the cold cemented floor of the abandouded warehouse that i unrightfully claimed as mine.

I walked to the back, which i used as a bathroom,I slid down the wall grabing the first razor I saw.

If you thought vampires cant bleed or be cut you are most definatley wrong we can definately bleed and can be cut just look at me now.

I slift the sleeve of my dress up to my elbow exposing my old fading cuts.I press the blade to my skin feeling the cool metal against my skin. I smiled liking the feeling.

I slid the blade across my skin,making a long cut on my arm.Small red splotches of blood come spilling out,leaving me with such pain but pleasure that i wanted more.

I slid the blade across my arm some more loving the feeling of it being dragged like it is.

I slid it on my skin once more staring at what i have done once again.I put the blade down on the floor next to me,still staring at my newly decorated arm that was fulled with blood now.

and said the following five words.

"This is for you Niall"