Chapter 4-I have missed him

"N-niall?" 

"w-what-how? I thought you were d-dead!" I said tears sspringing from my eyes."no I was-" "im sorry I can't" I said running out of the room, i could feel their gazes on me as I ran out. "Elisa! Wait!" Niall shouted running after me.

I stopped in the hallway turning to stare at him, he hasnt definitely grown out of his little small town boy image and into a hot, drop dead gorgeous man! 

"you were dead! How can you be alive right now?!" I screamed tears pouring freely now. "Elisa I wasnt de-" "dont lie to me!! I tried waking you up so many times but you wweren't moving ....YOU WERE DEAD!!" "E I wasnt dead I was asleep, when I woke you were gone, you left me to live my life by myself without you...you left me" he said 

"HOW CAN I LEAVE A DEAD PERSON!!! GOD I AM AN IDIOT WHY DIDNT YOU COME LOOKING FOR ME!?! IM SURE YOU GOT A LOT OF CONTACTS TO FIND PEOPLE WHY DIDNT YOU LOOK FOR ME, AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE A SMALL CONTACT WITH ME BUT NO YOU JUST LEFT ME YOU LEFT ME TO DIE TOO!" I crumbled to the floor sobbing into my knees. "Elisa I was fully alive you just left me there, I wouldnt die so easily....not when we just got the opportunity to spend eternity together but when I woke up and yyou were gone I thought you didnt want anything to do with me I thought you didnt love me anymore"he sat down on the floor next to me.

"you w-werent d-dead?" I asked looking up from my tear soaked clothes. "no love I wouldn't leave you so easily" he smiled at me 

"Niall? ....do you still l-love me?" I asked whipping some of the tears of my face looking at him.

"E...I havent been with anyone else since that day, management set me up with girls for publicity but I felt nothing for them for all I felt was bbrokenness and love....for you so yes ...I do still love you E"

"Niall....I still live you too...." "but?" "N-nnothing" "E tell me."

"nniallim not the same person you married all those years ago, im depressed im angry im violent im a killer, I hurt myself because of the guilt I feel for leaving you that day I hare myself I cant ever be the same Niall not the one that you fell in love with, I have changed" 

"E I llove you and thats all that matters okay?" I nodded "good" he then pulled me closer and placed his warm soft lips on my chapped cold ones.i have missed him so much...