Three / 'Cause we won't get cought.

Songs For This Chapter:

Run The World - Beyoncé

Katherine's Point Of View

Around 7 pm, I texted my girls, and asked them to come over so we could talk about tonight. After about 15 minutes, they both come over, and knocked on the door.

I just yelled "Come in!"

They walked inside, and sat on the couch with me.

"Hey girl!" they yelled at the same time.

"Hey bitches." I said of course without being mean.

We laughed and began talking about tonight.

"I don't think that Mr. Dillan is working tonight, so I thought that we maybe could go, looking for some jewels." I said smirking.

The girl's faces lit up.

"We could go there about 11, then there won't be anyone." Santana said, looking at us.

"That's a great idea, 'cause we won't get caught." Anna said, looking down at the table.

"Okay, if you girls go home and get ready, then I will get a map over the store so we can break in."

After the girls left, I began making some food for myself. When I was finished eating I went upstairs and took some practical clothes on. I took a ginger wig on, so people couldn't recognize me. It was awfull, but I don't like getting busted. I had a secret closet, in my walk in-closet, uhu. I'm so fancy.

I took all my things with me, and went to the car. It was a black Ferrari, and it was freaking cool. I drove to the girls, and when to the shop. It took us a little more than an hour to get there.

Jason's Point Of View

The plan was, that we should met up with another gang named Scorpions, and the owe us some money. We drove to the meeting place and began talking. It was in back of the jewels shop. We came around 1 am.

"Do you have the money, you owe us, remember?" I asked

"What money are you talking about, you only get the money, if I get the weapons." The leader said.

"No, we made a deal. I want the money first." I sternly said.

"But then I guess there is a change in the plan." he said, faked a smile.

"Nope, I don't think so. Give me the money, or you will regret it." I faked smiled back.

"What are you gonna about it?" He asked with a smirk

"You'll see."

I looked at the gang, and they nodded. We took our guns up, and started shooting. The other gang shoot back, but of course we won. We are the best.

After we shot the gang, we heard something from the jewels shop. There were 3 girls, with a bag full with jewels. They had witnessed, so we ran after them, but they were really fast.

One of them throw the bag with jewels to one of the other girls, and they ran the opposite way from each other. I followed the girl, without the bag and she ran into a blind alley. I ran over to her, and grabbed her. She struggled to get out of my grip, but I was too strong. I got her into the van, and the gang was already there. Then we drove home.

Katherine's Point Of View

We were getting some of the jewels, when we heard shooting. We walked out of the back door, and saw 2 gangs, and there was only 1 gang standing up. They saw us, and began to run after us. I threw my bag to Santana, and hoped I didn't got caught. I ran into a blind alley but I didn't know it was blind.

One of the guys were right behind me, and grabbed me from behind, so I didn't get to see him. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. He took me to a van and pushed me inside. They gave me a sack over my head, so I couldn't see anything.

Jason's Point Of View

When we got home, we took her down to the basement and tied her to a chair. When we took the sack of her head, and she looked so familiar. She looked around at us, and she looked chocked, but I didn't know why. I had no clue about who it could be. It was like, I knew the face, but all the other things made me confused. (sorry for all the quick point of view changes, we didn't really have anything to write)

Katherine's Point Of View

I looked at the guys. And guess how I saw? Jason fucking McCann, and his friends that I noticed from school. But he didn't looked like he could recognize me. I kind of laughed, but he still doesn't get it.

He asked me "What do you saw?"

"Why should I tell you that?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips. I could see anger in his eyes.

"Otherwise I'm gonna make your shitty life a living hell, and after that I'm going to beat the shit out of you until you die."

"You actually already make my life kind of a living hell."

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked confused

"Remember when you wanted to beat my boyfriend, because he got jealous?" I said smirking

Then he looked choked at me, and grabbed my hair, which wasn't my real hair. Then he took the wig of, and got even more chocked.

"Katherine?" he said smirking

"Last time I checked." I faked smiled

He just looked at me chocked, until stormed out of the room. I looked at the other boys, who looked just as choked as Jason, and said with a smirk

"Nice to meet you, my name is Katherine if you didn't already knew."

Jason's Point Of View

I walked out of the door, because I was really frustrated. I mean how can it be her? She's the most popular girl at school! She can't be like that! She can't steal things like that! I walked straight up to my room, and hit the wall. I saw that I made a mark on it.