Eighteen / Babe, I need you to close your eyes.

Songs for this chapter:

Georgia - Vance Joy 

Jason's Point Of View

Oh god, she looked so stunning. I went up to her with a smile on my face, and told her how stunning she looked. She gave me a smile and said "Thanks Jason.".

I gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek, and we went over to the door. I got my car keys and she got over to the car while I locked the door. I quickly went to open the door for her as a gentleman, I'm usually not, but I thought it would be okay tonight. I quickly got in my own seat, and we drove to the restaurant.

It really surprised me, that she didn't asked me where we were going, like other annoying girls would keep doing until they get the answer. Man I hated that kind of bitches. I mean, why keep asking when you know you want get the answer.

Katherine just sat there with a smile on her lips. Oh, those lips.. Now I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. I placed my hand on her thigh, so I could hold her hand.

___

We pulled into the parking lot. When Katherine saw which restaurant it was, her eyes widen, and I really tried not to laugh.

I parked the car myself, because none of these "boys" who worked here, were going to drive my baby. I would rather do it myself so I can be sure, it looks the same as when I parked it.

When I got out of the car, I went over to Katherine's side of the car and opened the door for her. When I had helped her out of the car, we walked into the restaurant.

We were met by a man; I guess he's in the 20s or so.

"Hello sir, have you reserved a table?" He smiled politely at me.

"I reserved as McCann."

I really liked his face expression, when I told him my name. He looked shocked.

"Yes sir, it is this way."

While we were following him, Katherine took my hand in hers. I smiled down at her, and kissed her cheek.

We sat down at our table; which was in a special area so you won't be bothered by other people. He gave us our menus and went away.

We talked about what we would have to eat and drink. When we had found out what we would get, we began to just talk. As we began talking about the day, another waitress came over to us.

She gave me a flirty smile, and asked me what I wanted to order. I don't think she noticed Katherine was there, and I could see that it pissed her off. So before she got the chance to say anything, I quickly said.

"My date and I would like to get two of your spaghetti bolognese, with a fine red wine too." I didn't even look at the waitress. I smirked a little when I said my date. The waitress looked very irritated that I gave all attention to Katherine. But I couldn't care less.

The waitress walked away, and we began talking again. We talked about everything, from school to friends and much more.

The waitress came back with our food, and quickly walked away. I think she gave up flirting with me.

Katherine's Point Of View

I was having a really good time with Jason, and I actually learned some things about him, I think it's a big thing that he opened a little up to me. I still want to know more, but I guess I'll have to wait till we know each other way more.

When we were done eating, Jason paid and we went out to the car. He held my door for me again and I sat inside the car. When Jason came inside the car we drove off. I thought we were going back to the house, but we weren't. Okay now I'm curious.