Twelve / Where are the boys going?

Songs For This Chapter:

Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

Jason's Point Of View

When I was done with that nasty man, (I still doesn't know the name of) I just killed him. I dragged him into the basement. Gonna deal with that later.

I then walked into the living room, o see what everyone was doing. I saw Katherine walking around picking up some pieces of glass. And some of the guys were talking about fixing the window. I glanced back over at Katherine, and without knowing why, I walked over to her. I don't know why but I thought it would be right of me to help her.

She looked a little shocked that I actually helped her, but she just shrugged it off. She does that often, instead of asking a lot of questions, and it's kind of nice to know that she doesn't flip you every second. I mean, she didn't even change face expression when I kicked that guy a few minutes ago. She doesn't get scared or anything, just like everybody else. She's different.

That night we all watched movies together. We saw "The Millers". I didn't really pay any attention to the movie, I just keep staring at Katherine, and she didn't even notice. I'm guessing she was tired because she fell asleep on the couch while watching movies. I picked her up, and walked up stairs with her. I placed her on the bed. I laid the blanket over her, and took a last "staring moment" at her, before walking out.

____

I woke up the next morning being tired as shit. I walked to the bathroom splashing some water in my face to wake myself up. It didn't really work. I took some clothe on, and headed downstairs to the living room.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal. It was pretty early in the morning, so I didn't though that anyone was up, but I suddenly heard Christian and Ryan speak.

"She's really hot actually and I really like the fact that she can defend herself." Christian said, smirking at Ryan. I couldn't really see their faces, but I was sure Christian smirked. He just laughed at him and said "Yeah, but don't you think Jason would be pretty mad at you if he heard you right now?"

What the fuck? She is just a girl. It's not like I have feelings towards her, or something. Why did I feel like it wasn't true? I don't like her, I'm Jason McCann, I don't love or like any girl.

"Yeah, but he can't say anything when he's not her boyfriend, right?" Christian said to Ryan. Idiot, he still doesn't know I'm right here. "No, but no matter if they're together or not, he will get mad at you if you being flirting with her. You know, more than usually." Why do they keep saying that?

"I know he looks like he's falling for her and all, but seriously it's Jason we are talking about, de doesn't fall for girls. He uses them and throw them away like they are nothing." Christian said turning around so he could turn on the TV.

"Yeah, 'cause you're not doing anything like that, right?" Ryan said, already knowing he was right.

"The difference between Jason and I is that I don't keep them for as long as Jason. I like the fact that I can keep doing what I'm best at, without girls thinking I'm falling for them." Yeah, we don't have anything in commend, I can see that Christian.

After they stopped talking I decided to go over to them. "Oh, hey Jason." Ryan said when I talked into the room. I walked over to the couch, and sat down besides Christian. He looked up at me, and smiled like a normally person would. He didn't look like someone who was keeping secrets from me.

"Good morning, why are you guys up this early?" I asked them, we don't have any missions yet, so that's not the reason. "We thought about going into town, and buy food."