Sixteen / No way in hell.

Songs For This Chapter:

It's My Party - Jessie J

Katherine's Point Of View

We have been shopping for about 1 hour or something, but I really didn't care. Jason and I talked like normal teenagers. We were all sweet to each other. I don't know what has gotten into him. I hope this isn't going to change. I liked Jason like this.

We were holding hands and were being all cute. We have kissed a few times, but I don't think Jason is all comfortable kissing around all these people, but its fine, 'cause that means we won't take this too fast.

"About that accident with that man.." He said to me, pausing but continued "I thought about training you up. So you can protect yourself. More than you can now..".

It kind of took me by surprise, but it was a good idea. Now that Jason had 'taken' me, and everyone think I'm his 'weakness', I would be a good idea to start training again. "I have trained before, you know." I said to him, smirking at him.. "My dad trained me. I haven't seen him in a long time though.. But its fine, I just need to start again." I smiled at him. I don't think he believed me, but he'll see.

"Really?" He asked me right after, and of course with a smirk on his lips. I just nodded and smiled at him.

Right when we had a great time, I saw the two most annoying persons in the world. Mike and Jade. I really didn't have time for bullshit like them. I looked over at Mike. I really want to go over to him and punch him in the balls.

I looked over at Mike, and he looked back at me. He didn't have a single feeling in those ugly eyes. I leaned close to Jason's and whispered in his ear "Bitch one and two in sight." He smirked down at me, and then looked at Mike and Jade.

I didn't know what to do. Last time we spoke I yelled at him for being a son of a bitch. That's probably why his is pissed, I got it. "We can go another way, if you want to?" he asked me, and actually cared about what I would like to do.

I just looked up at him and smiled. I squished his hand a little and started walking. I didn't know if I should say something to him. If I should, I have no idea what it should be. Fuck it. I do whatever I want and no one should stand in my way, and definitely not them. But I'd let it go, I don't want to ruin this day with Jason.

I leaned up, to Jason so I could give him a sweet kiss on the cheek. But he moved his head so I kissed him on the lips. Before I knew it he began to deepen the kiss, and he licked my lip to ask for entrance. I opened my mouth a little bit, and he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I swear I could feel my heart almost jump out of my chest.

After we had kissed in about 2 minutes, we pulled away. Right after came Mike and Jade up to us. I felt Mike's eyes burning into me, after what he just saw.

"Oh well, I didn't think we would see you here, why are you everywhere?" Jade said with a mean expression.

"Yeah but I'm here to see your ugly ass, so if you don't mind please fuck of." I knew Jason was smirking when I said that.

I felt Jason placing his arm around me. "Oh you two are really together, huh?" Mike suddenly spoke, with anger in his voice.

But before I could even answer, Jason stepped in. "Yeah, by the way I'm Jason but I'm sure you remember me from last time I knocked you out." He smirked when he said it.

Mike just stood there, without saying anything.

"You didn't knock him out, he just had to stop fighting." Jade said, trying to defend him. Without luck.. Haha bitch.

"What are you even doing with her?" Jade asked Jason. He looked confused at her. She wasn't even that pretty herself. "Oh, should I find someone like you, or..?" he asked smirking. Mike looked angry at Jade. "I didn't say that, but just someone who is a little bit prettier. She is way uglier than you could find." She said smirking.

I said "Bitch." between every couch, and pretend like I know she didn't hear me. Jason laughed and just looked at me. "Nah, I don't think so." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed, and I think Mike saw it 'cause his face turned red from anger.

I bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing, and I think Jason was doing the same.

"Well, not to be rude - wait we all know I am - but I don't want to waste more time, by talking with the two of you." I said whit an evil smile, as I walked away with Jason following right behind me. "Fucking retards." Jason cracked up laughing, when I said that.

"Common ba- Katherine, let's go into this shop." Jason said pointing at a Victoria secret shop. I could feel my cheeks were burning.

"No way in hell, I'm going in there with you." I said with a little giggle.

"Well, I could go in there and pick something for you. But it's your choice." He smirked when he said that. Why does this guy keep smirking, it's really annoying.

"No I can go in there.. Just not with you." I mumbled the last part, but I'm sure he still heard me.

We walked inside the shop. It was so embarrassing to have Jason with me here!

I was walking around in the shop, looking for some bra's and stuff like that, when I saw Jason were looking at some different things, and I could immediately feel my cheeks heat up. He was looking at some lingerie, and there were girls looking at him.

I felt my stomach turn, why was I feeling like that?

You are jealous.

No I'm not.

Yes you are.

No I'm not!

Mhm.. If you say so, but we both know you are.

While I had a little debate in my head, Jason walked over to me.

"Katherine? Hello? The earth is calling."

"Oh yeah, what were you saying?" I said as I looked through some things.

"Have you found what you need?" He asked me, while looking at me. "Yeah, I'm ready to go." I said to him, smiling. We walked towards the box for paying for the stuff. I have chosen some normal bras and underwear. Just black and white.

We stood in the line and waited for it to be our turn. It took about 2 minutes, and when we finally got in front. It was a middle aged woman who stood in the box.

She looked confused at me, but I had no idea why. "Hey?" I said to her, just laughing a little. I don't think she though it was funny. "You look familiar." She suddenly spoke while studying my face. She gave me the bag with the underwear and didn't say anything.

"Oh, you are the girl that went missing, aren't you?" She asked me looking chocked. I looked probably more choked than he, but I just looked at Jason. "Please don't say anything. I'm actually having a great time, where I am now." I whispered to her, not wanted to get to much attention.

Jason looked chocked at me - probably for saying that - but he smiled afterwards. The woman looked sadly at me, but she just nodded her head, and smiled. "Thanks." I said. Jason took my wrist and walked outside with me.

"That was fucking close. Let's go." He said. He took my hand and followed me to the car. We sat down and he drove back home.

"Why did you say that to the lady?" he suddenly asked me. I had no clue what he was talking about. "What?" I asked him.

"The you feel fine about you were with me.." he mumbled and looked at the road. It was adorable that he was all shy about it. "Because I actually am fine with you." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.