Eight / I need a favor.

Songs For This Chapter:

Cheated - Mike Posner

Jason's Point Of View

It has been a while since Katherine walked to the bathroom but I guess she was fucking mad at me. I sat down on the bed again, and looked through my phone, when I heard a loud bang, from the bathroom. I jumped up and ran to the door. I began banging on the door. I yelled "Katherine open the fucking door, now!" but I heard noting, so I kicked the door open. I was a little surprised when I saw that the window, were open. How could she open the window? Alfredo can't even open it.

I ran downstairs and, I saw the boys staring at me. I told them quickly that Katherine was running away, and they got up to help me find her.

I was the first one out of the house, and I saw that she was running into the woods. She turned around and saw me, and I couldn't help but smirk. "I'm coming for you baby girl." I began running, and that's when I realized how fast she was running. I tried to catch up to her but failed, when I fell over my own feet. When I got up, I couldn't see her anymore. I ran back to the guys, and we jumped into our own cars. When I got in my Ferrari, I drove off. At first we searched on the road up to the woods. When we didn't find her there we drove into the nearby town. We drove different ways so we could find her faster.

Katherine's Point Of View

I finally got away from that bitch. I just couldn't take it anymore. How dare he even say that to me? He don't know anything about Mike, and he wouldn't do things like that. He kept running and my feet are almost giving up, but I kept running. I can't see Jason anymore, but sure as hell he is not giving up. He will find me, it is just a matter of time. But I have to hide somewhere. I slowed down because I couldn't run anymore.

Jason hasn't found me, and I have been walking for quite some time now. I wonder if he has giving up? No he wouldn't do that. Should I go to the first police station? I don't even know were I am. Maybe I can borrow a phone at someone. I was out of the woods now, and I was in some small town I guess. I didn't recognized it though. I walked for a little while and didn't know were I was going.

I had walked for a while, when someone dotted me on the shoulder. Of course I turned around. Guess how it was? JaDICKson. "Hey baby girl. Missed me?" He said to me, like I'm some slut he can do everything to, without me getting pissed.

"If you touch me, I swear I'm gonna scream." I said trying not to get in trouble.

"I guess that is fine. But if you turn around, I guess you will be a little mad afterwards." He said with that annoying smirk that I hate so beyond much. Of course I turned around, I'm curios. And there they stand. Mike and Jade. They stand with their hands in each other's. Laughing and smiling at each other. And then, they kiss. Are you fucking kidding me? So Jason didn't lie to me? He actually told me the truth. "Told you." He suddenly said to me. Now, what should I do? I already know.

I took Jason by this jacket, and walked quite fast over to the two lovebirds. While we walked over to them I said and looked at him "I need a favor". He looked quite confused but before he said anything I cut him off. "You will find out sooner or later." I said kind of smirking.

We finally got over to them, and they didn't even notice us. He was too busy cheating on me. Dick. "Hey!" I said like I was so happy, and smiling but of course I wasn't. I just wanted him to feel bad. They looked extremely confused. What a surprise?

"How is everything, Mike? Sorry, I forgot to tell you, that I kind of dumped school, and you. I have lived with this lovely guy." He looked so freaking pissed when I mentioned Jason, haha.

"He told me about you and Jade. I thought he was lying to get in my pants, but I realized it was true. I admit, I was sad at first. But, then I saw how nice Jason was to me. Oh, you recognize him? Yeah, its Jason. They guy you had a fight with in school. He's so handsome."

I looked him in the eyes, but he had sunglasses on, so it didn't really matter. He knew what I was about to, and I bet he didn't complain. I kissed him so roughly right in front of the ass Mike.

He stood making out for about a minute, and then I looked at Mike, who was so pissed. I could tell, he could rip Jason's head of right now. Jade didn't even say anything. What the hell would he use her for? Sex? I bet she is so bad in bed. Mike stood up and tried to punched Jason in the face. But of course Jason is too good for that, he just moved a little and punched Mike in the face instead. What a pussy.

"Have a great day, Mike. You are always such a nice company." Jason said fake smiling, took my hand, and we walked away. I felt so good now. I know it was bad, but he defiantly deserved it. Now when I think about it, Jason was a freaking good kisser. But he probably had a lot of girls to practice on. Jason suddenly laughed like a freak. I just rolled my eyes, and smiled.

"What is my punishment now then?" I asked. I wasn't really afraid, I just like to know.

"You don't deserve one, you just saw you boyfriend with another girl. Think it is a quite good punishment. And that was so freaking genius. If Mike is trying to call you on your phone, I'm gonna take it for you, and laugh in his face." I smiled to him, and he just laughed a little. "But just because I'm nice to you, don't mean I can be harsh. So don't try to escape again." He said serious for once. We walked to his car.

We were driving and then Jason took his phone and called someone. He just told them that he found me, and they didn't have to look anymore. Then he hung up. "Music?" he asked. I just nodded. It was a little awkward sitting there in silence. Suddenly Jason just asked me "By the way, are you okay? You know, about the Mike situation?"

"Um.. I'm fine. He is just a dick, I should have listen to you." It is weird that he asking me how I feel. I actually though he didn't care about me.

"I can drive back and punch him a few more times." He said of course smirking, but didn't look at me.

"No need." I said smiling at him. That made me kind of happy. He is like my protecter. He is actually really caring if you think about it. That is probably why he gets so angry when I tried to escape. And the fact that I can bust them, and they probably will get in jail for a long time.

"Jason? Are you mad at me?" I asked not nervous for the answer. I didn't think he was mad at me. He just offered to punch somebody, for making me mad. "No.. I mean a little, it was kind of hard to find you, and it made me a little angry, I guess." That made me even happier.

"And sorry for saying all that about Mike. You didn't deserve that, but you know.. I was right. He is a dick. I didn't mean to make you that mad."

"The famous Jason McCann is apologizing for no reason? I must admit it, I'm pretty impressed." I said chuckled.

"Oh, shut up." He kind of smiled, and it was a real smile this time. A smile that looks like he is kind of happy.