1

It was just before summer break when a sudden shift in the atmosphere spooked the students of UA High's Class 1-A.

All twenty students felt it. At first, they shrugged it off as just one of those feelings you get before summer break starts. But when a certain ash blond was agitated by the words of his classmates, his palms emitted tiny explosions, only this time, he was taken aback when he couldn't sense his quirk.

"What the fuck?"

Then suddenly, all of them fainted. They were about to head out as their classes had ended. But surprisingly, no one noticed what happened to them.

"Heh, it took longer than I anticipated."

"Shut up and help me move them."

Two newcomers appeared out of nowhere. They sat all the students back in their seats then one of them wrote something on the board, while the other one wrote on the four corners of the room. Once they were finished, they shared a grin.

"Master will certainly enjoy his new toys.

: :

Hey guys! Dopefeels here. This is my second fanfic about an anime series and I really hope that you guys will enjoy this.

This idea has been in my mind for quite sometime now, but I don't know how to put it into words or what setting I'll use. Mehe :3

Anyways, this will only be a short story, probs around 15-20 chapters long. And I would really appreciate some feedback because I srsly need constructive criticism.

Thank you for reading! Know that you're beautiful and loved, reader-chan <3