5

I heard a few sets of feet rush towards me. Blood had pooled on my spot, making my head dizzy. I can barely make out the questions they are asking.

"Yaoyorozu, make a bandage. We need to stop the bleeding." One of the boys spoke. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, making me jump back away from them.

I collapsed to my knees again after I distanced myself from the group of students. "D-Don't . . . S-stay aw-way fro-om me."

A pause came from them, then one of them spoke, "Hey, it's okay. We won't hurt you."

"No!" I shouted. "I-I don't want to h-hurt you."

I was now beginning to pant. Oh shit. I did not expect my other quirk would activate this easily. I screamed in pain as my right eye began to throb. Oh no, it's happening.

I can hear one of them try to approach me, but I made them stop in their tracks when I spoke, "If you value your lives, I s-suggest you find your way o-out of here!"

"Hey, it's okay. We're here to help, okay? M-my name is Izuku Midoriya. Don't worry, we won't hurt you," a boy introduced himself, making me raise my head and look at his features. He was the kid with green curly hair. But the moment he saw my eyes, he stopped advancing towards me.

I glanced at his feet, feeling the artificial quirk forcing its way through my control. "Go. P-please."

"But–"

"RUN!"