Pt. 5

Your PoV:

Broks mouth opened to answer my previous question but promptly closed as he was interrupted by a weird feeling that passed through the atmosphere, like static in the air. We glanced at each other with questioning eyes before simultaneously looking up to the sky just in time for a singular bolt of lightning to strike a couple feet away behind a dense patch of trees. We started to back away but a large, strong looking man emerging from the trees stopped me in my tracks.
Said mysterious man took large strides to stop just before me, towering over me  staring at me with his menacing, almost emotionless eyes. Shivers made there way up and down my spine from his presence alone.
"Found you," The words the man spoke sent goosebumps along my skin and as Broks rough hand grasped my arm to drag me away the stranger flung him back into the trees, my head whipping around to check on him but the man promptly knocked me in the side of head rendering me, once again, unconscious and helpless, I feel so pathetic really, I don't know who I am or any of my past and I keep getting bested by different men.

I don't know how much time had passed since I had been taken, I hope Brok was alright as well after all if he was hurt I would feel like it was my fault. When I finally awoke I was in an unfamiliar room, the walls embedded in gold creating intricate patterns. The room was fairly large a couple beds littered the corners of the room, I, myself, had been placed in one of the rather uncomfortable looking beds in the farthest corner from the door. I got up from the bed slowly easing my weight to my arms but just simply moving my hands was somewhat a challenge after being rendered unconscious twice in a day, that alone was enough to make a second wave of dread wash over me.
Finally gaining enough stability to get up I had to find a way out of here if I can't do that then I want to at least find out what this place even is but I decided to quietly sneak around and try to find my way back to Brok. For a moment I wondered if maybe these people were trying to help me but the mans words echoed in my head and that 'found you' definitely didn't sound friendly.

"Ah, you're finally awake. Good." A deep voice echoed in my head, like the one before said to me. Pivoting my head I looked around the room, still sitting in the bed, I was still alone so where did that voice come from. It couldn't of been in my head, could it?
I looked up and stood with weak knees making my way to the door, using my body as leverage to push it open. Unfortunately, the man from before who I'm going to nickname 'blondie' as he had moderately long blonde hair despite that though he looked as if he could crush my head between his thighs.
I gulped, loud enough for the people all the way down the hall to hear it, he must have noticed it as the most condescending smirk I had ever seen etched its way across his face ending with him staring down at me with an odd curiosity flickering in his eyes. He lifted me, more than effortlessly, by my waist over his shoulder, I squealed out of surprise and shock, making a feeble attempt of trying to escape his grasp but it only elicited an aggravating chuckle and a tightened grip to stop me from squirming. Giving up on my futile escape plans and instead payed attention to the countless doors and seemingly never-ending halls he carried me through. Eventually he halted outside a grand set of doors carved out of stone and accented with gold detailing. Pushing them with the up-most ease, they revealed a sort of party room with a large stage, and a band getting ready to start playing. Not so gently putting me down he walked over to the table and brought over a tiny wrapped package.
"For you." Blondie said. I gingerly grabbed them wrapping my small hands around the... gift?
He motioned over to a door in the corner of the room and said "Go change in there. Come back here when you're done."
Oh, these were clothes and not wanting to get on his bad side so soon I shuffled over to the door and quietly pried it open. Many gold hooks littered the walls of the dressing room some on the far side already occupied with other peoples clothes. Glancing down at my faintly damp clothes still drying from the snow, I delicately pulled my t-shirt over my head and my socks from my cold feet. I unwrapped my newly acquired outfit pulling the skimpy pieces of fabric from its covering, it certainly wasn't going to leave much to the imagination, thats for sure. Swiftly dressing I looked in the mirror on the far left side of the room I was horrified to see how revealing this outfit actually was looking at it in my hands clearly didn't do it any justice but again not wanting Blondie to be upset or angry in any way possible I shyly stepped out using my arms to cover up my body as much as possible. Stepping out of the room I felt his eyes looked me up and down, feeling ashamed to be wearing something so revealing, even though I was given no choice, I squeezed my eyes shut hoping for all this to be over. Most likely noticing my discomfort he chuckled at me, breaking me out of my embarrassed trance.
"You look good." His words sent unpleasant chills down my back as I breathed deeply to calm myself. "Go wait behind the curtain with the others, you'll be dancing for our guests that will be arriving soon."