4.

Khalil🖕🏽

Stepping into my brother and I's crib hoping for it to be empty and peaceful, I got the exact opposite. My brother had some nasty looking hoes over and they were sprawled out on the couch, high as hell and acting a fool.

"Y'all go in the back real quick. I need to talk to my bro," Kaison immediately says to the bitches he had with him. The three of them got up and gave me lustful stares as they walked past me and went to the back with their sloppy body asses.

"Wassup?" I ask taking a seat.

"Why you leave the party early bro? Where you been at?" He interrogated.

"I went and dropped Judy's cousin off." I tell him apathetically.

"Ian know Judy had a cousin. She bad?" Kaison asked sounding more interested with his hoe ass.

"Bad as hell. She ain't fucking with me too much though." I say truthfully. I didn't tell him that she was the bitch I fought, Ian feel like hearing his mouth about it.

"Whaaat? A bitch ain't fucking with my bro? That's a first." He chuckles. "Probably cuz of that ugly ass black eye. It looks like it's healing pretty fast though. You see the bitch who did it at the party?"

"Nah, Ian see her. Probably would've went ape shit on her ass if I did."

"Shidd me too, what that bitch did was dirty. You can't just go around spitting on niggas and don't expect to get ya shit knocked. That's foul play. Just thinking bout that shit blows my high."

"True, true. But aye I'm finna go hop on facetime with Judy. If you fuck them hoes you got in ya room, please strap up. Them hoes look nasty."

Kaison sucks his teeth. "Nigga you'll never catch me slippin' like that, I'm good. It's Judy's ass you need to be worried about. She a thot and best believe every nigga on the Southside done hit that before. You just too pussy whipped to realize."

"Ian even got a chance to hit yet, she be playing games. She gave me some top a couple of times but I want the real thing."

"That bitch always been a head doctor."

I scrunch up my face wondering where he got this information and why he's bashing her all of a sudden.

"If Ian know any better it sounds like you salty cuz she rejected you."

He looked taken aback. "Let's get one thing straight nigga. I could've had that bitch in the palm of my hand but then I realized, she's basic. You know how many fine ass mixed bitches there are in the world? She ain't the only one."

"Ima dead this conversation cuz I already see where it's headed."

"Yeah you do that," Kaison's jealous ass mumbled under his breath.

Ignoring him, I went back to my room and requested to facetime Judy because she told me to before I left that wack ass party. It wasn't really wack but that shit wasn't my scene. And with the illegal shit I do in the streets, attending that party had me paranoid the whole time I was there. Places where there were large amounts of people are usually where invasions and shootings occurred and Ian have time for allat.

Judy picked up almost immediately wearing that bright ass smile of hers that could lighten anyone's mood. Her curly hair was in a messy bun and she had removed her makeup, which made her look ten times better if you asked me.