10.

Disclaimer:

As y'all can tell, this story has a lot of Atlanta slang mainly because that's where the story takes place. I know it's obvious but I just want to point it out again because in my head I be wondering if people who are not from Atlanta can understand the dialog lmao. Because out of state people be acting like people from Atl be speaking whole 'nother languages n shit. Then I be going back and forth with myself about if I should change some of the slang words with regular words so it doesn't get overwhelming for y'all..because I can understand what I'm saying in the story but I'm not sure if all of y'all can. Idk, just let me know.

Also I be trynna chill out on the cursing but..I can't. I did try though. Now ima stfu so y'all can read. 😗

Khalil🖕🏽

    The words of my brother were tuned out as I aimlessly went through the several unread messages I had accumulating in my phone. These folks were not hitting on shit. They weren't about getting money like me and most of 'em ain't got shit going for themselves. These niggas were stupid and were only gonna wind up behind bars or dead because of how they move. That's why nowadays I only surround myself with niggas that got the same mindset as me. As far as these females, I'on entertain none of them hoes no mo'. However, I'ma still keep 'em in my phone as backups, for whenever my bitch decides that she wants to cut up. Speaking of my bitch, why the fuck she ain't hit me back at all last night despite me calling and texting her?

    "Nigga yeen even listening," I heard Kaison say, snapping me out of it.

    "My bad foo.' Whatchu say?" I respond as I put my phone down.

    "I said dad hit me up talm 'bout linking up with us." He replied causing me to look at him crazy. I shake my head. "What that mean?"

    "Hell nah! You know I'on fuck with that nigga."

    "Shiid I don't either, but I'm saying we could go hear him out and see what he talm 'bout."

    "Nah. You can go. I'm good." I declined. That nigga contacts Kaison like every blue moon trynna get in touch with us like we supposed to just accept him with open arms when he's barely in our lives and basically left us to fend for ourselves when our mom passed. And when we do meet up with him, he be on the same bull shit. When people ask about my father I just tell 'em he died. In a sense it's true, cuz that nigga's dead to me. I just don't see how you can expect me to give a fuck about you when you never gave me that same energy in return.

    "A'ight I'll let him know." Kaison replied.

   "Fasho. But aye I'm finna head out. I got someone I need to push up on." I told my brother. He raised a brow.

    "You got a new bitch already?" He quizzed.

    "Sum like that." I said with a slight shrug.

    "Damn bro you finna be worse than me." He joked.

    I shook my head. "Hell nah. The difference between me and you is that I go one bitch at a time, and I actually be giving a fuck about 'em lowkey. You just be fucking anything moving like std's ain't at an all time high right now."

  "Aye that might be true, but I'm still clean." He responded apathetically. I shook my head again. My brother was a dumbass that never listened to the words of wisdom I constantly give him. And he was so childish that you'd assume I was the oldest. He took everything as a joke, just look at how he's playing with his health for example. I hate to say it, but this nigga was gone turn into the next Magic Johnson with his mindset.