7.

Genesis💥

It was approximately 8:00 pm when Darius, aka Judy's boyfriend, Judy, and I finally stepped foot in the door. He had offered to take me to school this morning when he stopped by the house to see Judy and he even didn't mind taking me to retrieve the rest of my belongings from my mom's house. I didn't care too much for Darius; I mean he's cool or whatever, just a little weird and kinda awkward. I'on really know what Judy saw in him besides a money bag. But even though he's weird and awkward, I still couldn't resist the offer of him taking me to school, helping me get the rest of my shit from my mom's place, and dropping me off free of charge.

"Okay now that everything's handled, what's the move?" Judy asks Darius and I. I give her a funny look because bitch we literally just got in the house and you eager as hell to leave again?

"Damn bitch can we unwind first?" I say while dramatically throwing my hands up.

"Girl bye. The night is still young and you wanna sit around this boring ass house and do what? Eat them nasty ass hot pockets and go to sleep? I'll pass sis." Judy tried to convince me, but I wasn't going for that shit. I was already tired since we were out ripping and running. Plus I still have to take the rest of my things that I retrieved from my mom's house upstairs to my room. Not to mention Clayton County is dead as hell. I quickly learned that there's nothing interesting to do here besides going to the mall, that ratchet ass skating rink (which you will never see me at), and AMC.

"I'm staying here, final answer." I said to Judy making her pout.

"Pleaseee Genny," She begged with puppy dog eyes. I twist up my face at her. She should've known that trying to be cute shit wasn't gonna fly with me. Maybe for one of these niggas, but not me.

"Girl no. Stop asking before you piss me off." I respond in all seriousness. If there's one thing I couldn't stand, it's a bitch or a nigga who doesn't know how to take no for an answer.

"Fine whatever." She waves me off. Then she turns to Darius, who made himself comfortable on one of the leather couches in the living room. "Come on bae, lets go out to eat or something."

I could tell he didn't want to go anywhere either, but he nodded his head and rose from the couch reluctantly. "A'ight."

I shake my head. Judy was so fucking annoying. I now understood why I barely used to want to come over here and visit her ass.

Once they leave, I take the remaining suitcases I had, that were filled to the brim with my stuff, and set them in the walk-in closet in my room. I didn't unpack them yet because I was lazy. Stepping in the bathroom connected to this room, I strip out of my clothes and take a long shower. The hot water eased a lot of tension from my body. After that, I applied lotion all over and got dressed in a plain white tank top and some shorts. The makeup work I had piled into a heap since I was suspended for ten days, so I headed back into my room to get started on that.

Scooping up my phone, I saw that I had a text from Khalil saying wassup. I almost forgot I gave him my number. I was low-key surprised. He didn't seem like the type of nigga that would text people without them texting him first. I bet he doesn't text back on time though, I thought.

Me: About to do my homework. Your ass needs to be doing the same.

Figuring that it would be a long ass time till Khalil texts me back, I set my phone down and pick up one of these pre-calculus worksheets that I needed to get done before Friday. Not even two minutes passed and ole boy texts me back, to my surprise.