Chapter 1, Glorious

Official Trailer by Marvel_Immortality , he is awesome.

Looking in the mirror, I started to breathe in and out

Looking in the mirror, I started to breathe in and out. 2 more days, and I will officially post my 10th story on Wattpad called Life. Coming from a family of successful Wattpad writers was very difficult for me. It was like a family pattern tree. All of my family were successful Wattpad writers including my father, mother and my two sisters. I had no choice but to follow the family pattern tree. Everybody thought it was easy for me, but it is wasn't. Inside, I wanted to be a doctor but outside, I had to become a Wattpad writer because of my family, they forced me. I laid down on my bed, looking at my phone. 10 Wattpad notifications, wow they love me. I swiped my phone, and headed to Wattpad. Oh my god. I just hit 10 million reads on all of my stories and 2 million followers. I started to smile, for some reason my followers were the only reason that made me continue to write with pride. I ran downstairs and hugged my sister Hayley and Jennifer as they were watching tv in the living room.

"Something up. I know you, and it has to be a reason why you are hugging me." Hayley said as she glared at me with her blue eyes.

"Ok. I am Wattpad official platinum." I said, smiling at my two caring sisters.

The two smiled and laughed and then eventually hugged me. This is why I love my sisters than the whole wide world.

"Well, we need to celebrate. I am going to ask Mom and Dad since they are on vacation and see if we can have a party here." Jennifer said, giggling with joy. I knew for a fact that Jennifer was going to invite her boyfriend Gary. Clever move, Jennifer.

The hours pass, and it was time for writers block. We always had to create an idea up for a new chapter or a new story and write a new chapter before we go to bed. And I forgot to come up with an idea, today. I was too busy worrying about other things. Jennifer, who was the leader of writers block this week called out my name and asked politely "May I present my idea?". I panicked nervously, and walked up infront of the living room. I started to breathe in and out, that's the only way to bring the ideas out of my head. All of a sudden, an idea came out. Not an ordinary idea, but an idea that never came up in my head. I grabbed my phone and decided to FaceTime Mom and Dad and quickly out of the blue, they picked up.

"Hey honey, what the jiffies?" Mom said, smiling at me.

"Mother, I came up with an great  idea that you would smile with butterflies in your heart." I replied
back, smiling back at her.

"Ok, honey. You may present it." Mom said, glaring at me and I put my phone down at the couch.

"I present with the idea of creating the greatest book of 2018. We all can write it together. Like a family trio." I said, smiling at my family.

My mother smiled at me and put her fingers up. One is up. Just two more to go. Hayley, smiling with joy put her fingers up. 1 more to go. Jennifer, smiling at me put her fingers up. Yes, no one opposed now time to write and then sleep time. What a day.

Dedicated to heros_mother