Chapter 7, Road Trip and Dark Secerets and Lies

The next day, I woke up at 7 p

The next day, I woke up at 7 p.m. feeling weak. Looking in my alarm clock, I realized that I was late for the road trip. I better hurry. Before they leave. I took a bath, ate breakfast, got dressed and headed out of the door getting in my car. As I checked in the car, I realized I forgot my phone. Crap!

I got out of my car and went back inside my house. I grabbed the house phone and called my phone. Suddenly, a lady appeared in front of me. She had blond hair and she looked so much like Taylor Swift.

"Looking for this." the lady said, smiling at me.

"I don't know who you are. But I want you out of my house." I said, growling.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see my name is Cortez and I'm here with a crew. Your friend did something to us. And we are here to take revenge." the lady said, smiling evil.

I started to panic. I ran upstairs and another person with blond hair appeared with a knife. Running back, the lady appeared back out of the blue and punched me in my face. And with the inch of that, I fell back in the couch with no breath from me.

We were preparing to leave but suddenly, I remembered that Harley was coming on the road trip

We were preparing to leave but suddenly, I remembered that Harley was coming on the road trip. She promised. I grabbed my phone and called Harley over and over. 5 times. That's it. Wow, I can't even believe Harley would do this to me. I breathe in and out and went inside the car.

"So I'm guessing that Harley not coming." Hayley said, smirking.

"She is not. And stop that smirking. You can put on a face. But Harley never done crap to you." I replied back and started the car and drove.

"Hey, can you put on some music. Rock music, please." Hayley said, smiling.

"Sure." I said and turned to the rock music station. And after 3 hours of driving, we finally arrived to KA, one of the hottest places in CA and me and Hayley favorite rock band Rocky Road was going to be there. There's no way, I'm going to miss it. Besides, I can drive.

We unrolled our packages after we got out of the car and went inside KA motel.

"May we have a room for 3 please." I said to the motel manager, who look similar to Cortez.

"Sure. You can follow me, they can stay here. I direct you to y'all room." the lady said, smiling.

I didn't trust her. I was scared inside. But Jennifer made me go with her. Breathe in and out, remember what therapy taught you. As we got near the room, the motel manager stopped and pulled off her hat. She turned around, it was Cortez. I ran, with all I could trying to pull the door to leave. It was locked. No!!

"It's fun. When you get to knock out the manager and get revenge."
Cortez said, and pulled out a gun.

She pressed the button. With the fast of a quick, it shot through my arm to my stomach. I fell down and cried. This is it. Time for me to go.

"Why are you doing this?" I said with blood coming out my mouth.

"I want you to feel how I felt all those damn years." Cortez said and left.

I started to feel weak. It was like afterlife. And with the quick of that, I closed my eyes.

dinoster- || Hello789101 || hellocheeky || harleyQuinnfan17 || Marvel_Immortality || -blackrogue || TheOnlyGS

Love you guys and I hope you liked the chapter. And trust me, dinoster- , Emma and Harley story are not done yet (hint: the cover shows their fate #FamilyforLife) and for Hello789101 , revenge feel sweet, hmm? Love you guys, next terrifying chapter coming soon, y'all.