Chapter 13, bye bye birdie

As I drove away, my heart felt nervous

As I drove away, my heart felt nervous. I have to face my fear, and facing whoever was trying to kill me and my family was worth a risk. But something in me made me feel different. Like when you are being followed, and your nervous as hell. I turned around to see a car following me and suddenly, the car bumped into us.

"What the hell going on?" Hayley shouted as the car kept bumping into us.

"You listen to me. Be prepared for anything." I shouted back and rolled the car over, crashing it on the grass.

I told Hayley. And remember, like I said always be prepared. If we crashed, they probably thought we died. But they didn't. They knew for a fact that we would be alive. As I turned around, I screamed out loud. Hayley head was through the glass. Hayley, wake up. Hayley, wake up. I felt her arms, her heart was racing, she was alive. She just needs help. I got out of the car and continue to ran for near by help, but the cult kept following me. And as I was weak as I was here, I fell down. I heard one of them get out of the car and standing in front of me was Billie, one of my childhood friends. I grab the gun out of my pocket and shot at her.

"You know, I always thought I would kill you." Billie said, and closed her eyes.

Breathe in and out, Emma. You need to survive. I got back up and after a walk, I saw a near by hospital. The weakness kept coming in me, I couldn't take it no more. As I went inside the hospital, I passed out. No!

I woke up, feeling confused. It was like I hit my head really bad. Standing in front was Hayley and Jennifer. Wait, I thought you both died. I suddenly got up and punched Jennifer.

"How are you alive?" I shouted at Jennifer, glaring at her.

"Calm down, you been in a coma for a week." Jennifer said, glaring back at me.

So this means. Everything I thought wasn't real. I had the worst week ever. But I still had questions.

                    Author Note
Yes, if you wondering Jennifer is not dead ok, she alive and she not evil. I know this was weak and all but I honestly was connected to this chapter. As I wrote it, this had to be the most personal chapter that I written and it probably have the same catch in the final chapter coming out today, so be prepared for anything. And I also want to confirm that Vol. 2 is happening, but I don't know when it's coming so I be working on other projects. I think it's best for the crew to take a mini break.

                        Shoutouts
dinoster- || Candice_Is_Crazy || bitchmafia || -daylighterr || -peggyscarter || HollyShmit || gallahers || and TheOnlyGS

There be more tonight, trust me.