Chapter 8, Sweetener

Author Note
Hey guys, I'm here to reveal some pretty big stuff. Yeah, you heard it. I love you guys and I really want to give you guys an update. Keeping Up with The Wattpad Family vol. 1 might end soon but (hint: vol. 1) more to come, ok. I love you sebstab , bitchmafia and dinoster- (you guys are awesome). Have a wonderful day and I hope you liked it.

Me and Hayley were in the hospital at the time, waiting for Emma to wake up

Me and Hayley were in the hospital at the time, waiting for Emma to wake up. I was nervous, squishing a ball at the time. The anger was in me, wondering who would do this to my sister. I loved both of my sisters, all I ever cared was to protect them and now this is happening. As I looked at Hayley, I started to hear a voice. Looking at Emma, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey, sister are you ok?" I asked Emma, smiling at her.

"Yeah, I'm great. It's just I want to rest right now." Emma replied back, looking weak to me.

"Who did this to you?" I asked in anger.

"Cortez. It hit me. The one you punched in the face. I remembered now." Emma said, as I tried to keep the anger out loud.

What does she want? Besides, from all I know I knew that she didn't spit in my food it was Hayley. I punched her in the face because she made Mom and Dad beat me for accusing me of stealing. I didn't steal. It was Hayley. And now that I was thinking, it might be all Hayley fault.

But something hit me. An idea came in my head. I can trap Cortez in her own plan. I called my ex- boyfriend Cameron and told him to meet me at the hotel we were staying at. I gonna get Cortez good. Payback feel sweet.

I drove back to the hotel and saw Cameron standing in-front of the hotel. Damn, that was fast. But it didn't matter. I had to give Cortez a message.

"What are we going to do?" Cameron asked in worry.

"Cameron, just follow my lead. Here, take my laser gun. And don't play with it. This is a real laser gun." I replied back and handed the laser gun.

I still had feelings for Cameron. I just broke up with Gary secretly because I found out he was cheating on me. But me and Cameron were friends and maybe, this time this event can make us more than friends. Me and Cameron walked in the hotel and saw Cortez. We then walked over.

"Hey Cortez. Can we talk privately." I said, smiling.

"Sure, right after I kill you." Cortez said, glaring.

I glared at Cortez, trying to bend my eyes as far as I could.

"What do you want from my family, hmm?" I said, still glaring at Cortez.

"Revenge. I want you to feel how I felt after you punched me. See, lying to your mother and father was pleasure." Cortez said, glaring back at me.

"That's all I needed to know." I replied back and pointed to the recorder hidden in my ear.

Cortez suddenly started to dig in her pocket and pulled out a gun. And with the quick of that, I grabbed the laser gun and shot Cortez in the head. Oh my god, oh my freaking god. Cameron then whispered in my ear "Turn Around." Why?, I wondered to myself. As soon as I turned to look around, I looked to see a police officer holding a gun.

"Put your hands on your head, now!" The police officer said.

Crap, I can get in trouble for this.

It's about to go down. Where Harley?, hmm dinoster- ?

It's coming soon, get ready guys dinoster- .