Chapter 3, Inspiration

After a 2 hour drive, I finally arrived to Georgia LA

After a 2 hour drive, I finally arrived to Georgia LA. Suddenly, I got a call from my sister Jennifer. Usually, I would not answer and after the argument, I really didn't have time for Jennifer. But something in me made me answer it. I started to breathe in and out.

"Ok, I need to tell you something." Jennifer said, softly.

I started to hear people talking. It sounded like Hayley and a unknown person. What's going on?

"Sure, you can tell me anything." I replied back, softly.

"So, Hayley got a unknown text on Wattpad. And then a car crashed. Mom and Dad were in it. They died." Jennifer replied back started to cry.

I dropped my phone and banged my head multiple times as I could.
Eventually, I started to cry. Mom and Dad are dead and it's all Hayley's fault. I picked up my phone and wiped my tears.

"Ok. Jennifer, I think I need to be alone." I said and hanged up the phone. Breathe in and out, as long as you do that everything gonna be alright. I started the car and drove to my best friend Harley house and told her everything about the death of my parents and the story that we were planning. Harley knew my parents since I was 12 years old. She knew basically everything about them. And she was the only one that knew what I was going through.

"My love, I want you to stay strong." Harley said, smiling at me.

"How can I?" I replied back, glaring at me.

"Tonight, I want you to read my little brother book Life on Wattpad. Every single chapter. And I know for a fact that books cheers you up. And then tomorrow come back over here and show me how bad you are." Harley replied back, smiling and we laughed. Told you, Harley knows how to make me laugh.

I left Harley house and headed in my car. As I turned the radio on, Mom and Dad favorite song came on "Almost Love" by Sabrina Carpenter. I turned my radio off. It's gonna bring back old memories and since Mom and Dad died, I couldn't take it no more. Ready for a 2 hour drive, I breathe in and out and got ready to prepare the car and drove ready to head home.