Chapter 14, til death do us part.

I breathe in and out

I breathe in and out. I'm losing my mind right now. Everything I thought happened never happened. I got up and continued to breathe in and out. The pressure kept coming in me.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked, glaring at my two sisters.

"They home, probably still wondering what happened to you." Jennifer replied back.

"I wanna go home." I said and started to cry. Jennifer and Hayley smiled and giggled.

"Everything gonna be alright." Hayley said, and smiled at me. And with the trust of me, I thought to myself maybe it's true. Everything gonna be alright.

We exited out of the hospital and headed home. I kept thinking about the things that happened. It just felt so real. But I think I needed to get back home, and rest. After a hour drive, we arrived home.

It's back to normal life. And we headed inside. Mom and Dad hugged me, and with the quick of that the memories kept running in me.

Back to schedule, back to normal life. The Wattpad Family is back in business.

That's a wrap.

Author Note
I know this was short and all, but that's a wrap. I didn't wanted it big but small. Also, I like to reveal the amazing cover CuteLittleLion did for me for Vol. 2. It's coming out soon, guys.

Without her, Wattpad family would be gone

Without her, Wattpad family would be gone. Also, don't expect Vol. 2 to come right now, I need inspiration. These been an amazing journey and I can't wait to release Vol. 2.

                      Shoutouts
-slytheravenclaw || TheOnlyGS || dinoster- || Yarinipa || agentromanwff || -peggyscarter || poisonusivy99 || -feIicity || crysun03 || Crybabygraphics || -gamoras || -gallyslahey || -daylighterr || -blackrogue || -brxvehearts || -obliviousmalfoy || latte-to-go || billieilsh || bitchmafia || -parkerhollandd || flashingallen || flawlessglory || gallifreyas || and also cxnfused-melxdy

These had to be the biggest shoutouts ever!

That's a wrap!