Confusion and Testing

Taylor's P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of talking. I was laying down and I was moving slightly. I heard murmurs and cursing. I listened closely while trying not to sit up too much, man I felt dizzy.

"I really hope she's okay I love her and I can't fucking lose her like this but what if she's not but what if she is-"

"Ed?" I questioned.

"Tay! Oh my god are you okay? We're in the car on the way to the hospital right now." Ah, so that's where I am.

"What happened?"

"That's what I'd like to know. We'll talk about it later. Can you sit up?" He asked, obviously very worried. He kept glancing into the mirror to look at me laying in the back.

"Maybe. Let me try." I tried pushing myself up with my elbows but all of the sudden I felt super dizzy. I let myself fall and threw up. Ew, my car.

"Taylor?! What happened?"

I wiped my mouth with my shirt. "Threw up." I said awkwardly. "Sorry." I leaned my head over the seat and threw up again.

"My poor baby. Here." Ed said with pity and reached behind him, handing me a shopping bag. I smiled but realized he couldn't see me.

"Thanks." I said weakly. I grabbed it gratefully and threw up again.

"Ed, I'm scared." I didn't know what was wrong with me.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll always be right next to you. But not technically right now because I'm in front of you, but you know what I mean." I laughed. Bad idea. I threw up again. Ugh, stop stomach.

"Sorry."

"Hey, it's your car. I'm kidding, it's okay. You can't control it."

"Ughhhh my carrrrr." I smiled. No but really I could smell it ew ew ew. I threw up at the smell just as Ed announced we were here. He opened the door closest to my head, not even seeming to mind the grossness of the situation and handed me another bag which I gladly took. Then he picked me up bridal style while trying not to go fast so I didn't throw up again, which I did anyway.

"I'm sorry Ed this is really gross for you." I apologized, resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes to resist yet another... Experience.

"It doesn't bother me, don't worry. Here, we're inside. Do you think you can walk?" I nodded my head, I didn't want to keep bothering him. He set me on my feet and I threw up into my bag from the motion and the pain in my head. He looked at me, worried, but I smiled and told him I was fine now. Ed told me to sit while he went to the desk. I gladly did and closed my eyes, resting my head against the cold wall.

"Taylor?" I opened my eyes and saw Ed smiling at me. I got up slowly with my bag in hand and let him pick me up. He set me down gently on a gurney, I guess so I wouldn't have to walk, and the doctors wheeled me quickly into a room with Ed following closely behind. They stopped him as we entered, and after us both protesting, they let him in.

"We're just going to run a few tests on her, Mr. Sheeran."

"What kind of tests?" He was hesitant to ask since I was awake and in the room.

"Well we want to figure out if she has a concussion and what is causing her to throw up consistently, if it's the possible concussion or something else." The doctor said matter-of-factly.

"..something..else?" I joined to conversation, talking weakly and quietly, but that's all I could muster.

"Well, we aren't sure what it is yet, but we will let both of you know as soon as we do."

And with that they gave me anesthesia to put me to sleep while they ran some tests.

______________________

HEY GUys! Sorry for the like hundreds of throwing up incidents, IDK WHY I DID THAT.

Anyway thank you so much for 900 reads!!! I can't wait for 1k omfg. THANKS!!! And I know this is kinda short sorryyyyyy. I didn't know what to write but I wanted to give an update for 900! (: love you!

-Sneakers11
(7.15.14)