Chapter 1.

"I feel dead whenever you are near here,please get me out of your life for god's sake"

"I don't mind you being dead,phoebe!,and for your information I won't get you out of my life.  "

Dad said these words followed by a harsh grabb for my mother's arm ,he fingers dipping hardly through her pale skin.

Voices got louder and louder,the fight getting harder and harder and anger is filling the room with negative energy.

A short silence was suddenly entered while my mother's eyes were looking at my dad's harshly,with anger floating in it , saying all the words she can't say ...

Mum made a sudden action

causing me to shiver . Her hands started pulling away every single peace of glass placed right there in our fashionable designed living room.

Glass shatered every where before the rthymic sound of breaking glass started,her eyes was full of anger, un-spoken words splitting from her quickly moving body ,anger and irritation taking control of her.

Sudennly she seatled down on the tiled  floor burning tears running like a flod from her emergled green eyes..she seems to feel much more comfortable as her breath seemed to get stable.

I was just standing there shocked at what has just happened just as like as my dad did.

Dad was taken back to reality, after he was screaming,shouting and fighting few moments ago,he turned to be sinking in an ocean of thoughts at my mothers un normal actions .

Sweat was filling his strong body. He turned to see me standing right beside him amazed to realize that I watched all what happened. He moved from foot to foot the placed a kiss on my burning cheeks from shock. "Go to bed,jessie" said his deep raspy voice .

"But ,mum seems ..." Before I could complete and say that she seems upset,dad intrupted me saying that It'll be okay and he'll fix up all of that.

I starting walking slowly to my room..thoughts taking all over me. I got onto my bed,winter's shades of cool hitting me . I settled down on my bed still shocked and can't completely define what happened.

what was that fight about? What on earth may make my mother upset that much? will my father really fix it? will they get divorced?

All those questions were haunting through my mind.

I am almost sixteen years old and I hardly understand why the hell my parents go through plenty of fights. But actually this one was a hard one.

I closed my eyes pulling away all the thoughts and tiredness of today. I slept deeply re-filling my  hope for tommorow.

Hey everyone. I know this seems kind of creepy but please don't stop reading it.

Don-t forget to comment , vote and add it to your reading list:)

follow me on "TheSpanky" I'll follow  back

-Spanky