Chapter3.

So basically the bus wasn't really late .The whole drive was silent since there was no one on the bus except me , that strange guy and a family whom young daughter was freezing from the coldness.

The bus stopped few feets before my house and I went down , I gave the jacket to the guy and mutter a "thank you" then he mentioned that his name is louis which I cared less about knowing it.

I entered the house , all the lights were off which means that my parents are finally at work . The time aren't home is obviously my free time. When they are home they just keep fighting over every single thing .

I relaxed on the comfy sofa watching some tv shows then decided to get a nap so that I'd wake up and do some homeworks.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door harshly , I ran rapidly to the kitchen and held a tall wooden stick mum always saved it for stuff like that. The knocks got harder as I ran toward the door opening it quickly then kicking whoever's head with the heavy stick in my hand.

Screams of pain filled the house after he fell to the ground , then our eyes met and it took me goos five minutes to discover who he was .

"Hey, that was quite hard,okay! What kind of a girl are you " he nearly screamed while  holding his head

"what? okay so basically a stranger knocked my freakin door while am home alone , what should a kind of a girl like me do?"

"It's okay , I missed you by the way " He pulled me into a short hug then entered the house like its his own.

I don't know how did he came here or even why! I've just met him on the bus station and now he is treating me like am his bestfriend since years. I closed the door heafing to where he went wkndering what should I do...

Hey , guys!

thant you for reading please don't forget to comment and vote :)

N/U : Monday